1 for $60.16 $
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Hem & grommets or pole pockets
1 for $211.23 $
- Durable white vinyl
- Waterproof smooth texture
1 for $432.60 $
- Pole pockets or grommets
- Custom printed with your logo
250 for $155.71 $
- 1-side or back-to-back printing
- Variety of sizes & paper stocks
1 for $30.36 $
- Printed on glossy photo paper
- Choose from a variety of sizes
1 for $27.81 $
- Sizes as large as 24" x 18"
- Heavy-duty, 30 pt. magnetic stock
25 for $45.43 $
- No residue after removal
- Sticks on glass, metal, & paint
1 for $74.29 $
- Street pole & wall mount options
- Print on 2 sides for high visibility
1 for $177.51 $
- Complete kits or replacements
- Washable outdoor nylon fabric
1 for $245.70 $
- Premium stand & banner materials
- Includes an easy to carry travel bag
1 for $255.70 $
- Premium polyester fabric material
- Durable aluminum structure
1 for $178.56 $
- Highlight your sale or event
- Wind-resistant 4 oz. polyester
1 for $49.48 $
- Water and wrinkle-resistant
- Mini form of retractable banner
1 for $157.13 $
- Matte vinyl or polyester fabric
- LED light option available
1 for $37.17 $
- Standard or reflective aluminum
- Lightweight but highly durable
1 for $37.13 $
- Visible in low light
- UV-safe and water-resistant
Custom Signs That Make a Big ImpressionGet your message across loud and clear with custom signs.
48HourPrint.com offers durable sign printing for any purpose. Whether high-traffic events, political campaigns, or real estate promotions, we can print yard signs, vinyl banners, and feather flags that will leave a lasting impression on your audience.
Custom signs do more than inform. They can also enhance the atmosphere and tie your event altogether. Use retractable banners to spruce up your booth at trade shows, mounted posters for promotions, and step-and-repeat banners as backdrops for photo booths and red carpets.
How else can you use custom sign printing?
- Renovations. Stores take advantage of custom sign printing by using large vinyl banners to cover up renovations while letting their customers know where they have temporarily moved.
- Decorations. Large printed posters can be used just about anywhere to add life to interiors. Use them in offices, your own home, as an ad for an upcoming show. There’s no limit to what posters can do for your business.
- Houses for Sale. In the real estate game? Yard signs are a tried-and-tested effective tool to get a prospect buyer's attention. Provide all the contact information on the sign so they can easily contact you.
- Political Gatherings. Rally voters with heavy-duty and highly visible poster signs. Use them at political assemblies or hang them up at the campaign offices.
- Parades and Sports Events. Show your support for favorite organizations and teams. Portable vinyl banners will pop out at any event.
With a range of sizes and options, you won’t run out of space to communicate your message or promote your event. What’s more, our fast printing turnaround means you can print signs as soon as you need them.
Still waiting for a sign? Order today and get up to 60% off our most popular items!
Print custom signs at 48HourPrint.com.
Say It Loud and Proud With Custom SignsOur strong material options and quality printing skills guarantee you’ll only get the best and most affordable custom signs from 48HourPrint.com.
Here are our most popular types of signs. Choose from our wide selection according to size, material, and use.
Vinyl Banners are a popular choice and one of Gary’s favorites. All of our vinyl materials are sturdy and weatherproof—and can last for years even when left outdoors. Here are the three types of materials we use:
- Premium 15 oz. vinyl is the strongest material for vinyl banners, and it is puncture and mold resistant. If you need something that’s tough, all signs point to 15 oz. vinyl.
- Standard 13 oz. scrim vinyl comes with a matte finish for better visibility under bright light.
- 9 oz. mesh vinyl is recommended for windy locations because air can pass through the material without getting torn.
Retractable Banners are also a hit for indoor use during trade shows and conferences. Whether you want to use them outside or inside, they’re a cinch to set up, pack away, and bring with you wherever you go. Retractable banners are also made of 13 oz. poly film, a smooth, waterproof material.
Step & Repeat Banners will take your events a step in the right direction. You’ve probably seen one of these being used for photo booths. We can take your logo and lay it out several times on a large banner for printing. Order the standard size 10’ x 8’ or fit as many guests as you can in front of the 8’ x 20’.
Yard Signs will give your message or platform the boost it needs. All our yard signs are printed on weatherproof 3/16” corrugated plastic that easily slides into the H-stakes, which we also provide once your order has been confirmed. It’s easy to set up yard signs, not to mention they make very affordable tool for promotions.
Reflective Adhesive Vinyl helps make sure your message is seen. When dark, the reflective 4 mil. adhesive vinyl material that we use disperses light in all directions, so even your custom sign can be seen in the dark. Choose this product for safety signage printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which signs are best to use for outdoor use?
We offer a wide variety of sign solutions for outdoor use. Here are some of our most popular. These are extremely durable and can withstand long exposure to the elements.
- Yard Signs
- Real Estate Signs
- Parking Signs
- Property Signs
- Aluminum Signs
- Vinyl Banners
- Mesh Banners
- Pole Banners
- A-Frame Signs
- Teardrop Flags
- Feather Flags
Can I print on both sides of my vinyl banner signs?
Yes, you can print on both sides. You can choose from these types of signs for full-color printing options for both the front and back of our custom signs.
- Vinyl Banners
- Step & Repeat Banners
- Yard Signs
- Mounted Posters
- Poster Signs
- Pole Banner Printing
- Metal A-Frame Signs
- Feather Flags
- Parking Signs
- Property Signs
What size resolution is required for my design?
Our print geeks always prefer that your files are saved in PDF format with a minimum resolution of at least 300 dpi. This resolution is particularly important for custom signs and large-scale prints so that your design comes out looking crisp and clean. Make sure that you also set your color settings to CMYK for better accuracy.
Do I see a proof of my sign before I pay?
When you order your custom signs, you can select the option to review a digital PDF proof. This file simulates how your signs would look as a finished product. Check for errors and make any revisions before you pay and your order goes into production. After approving your digital proof via email and confirming your payment, we will proceed with printing. This 48HourPrint.com service is totally free of charge.
When can I receive my printed signs?
The printing turnaround time depends on the type of sign you want to order. Our vinyl banners, for example, offer the fastest printing turnaround time. You can order and confirm your payment today and we can have your signs printed and ready for pickup or shipping in just 1 business day.
- To check your printing turnaround options, click on the product you wish to order from the Signs Category Page.
- You will be redirected to the product page, where you can use the order calculator to select your preferred size, quantity, and material.
- The printing turnaround tab will show you the different options we offer. Choose from 1, 2, 3, and 5 business day printing turnaround.
Don’t forget that printing turnaround time does not include weekends, holidays, or delivery times.
Reviews“Great quality for a great price and turnover time. Very happy with the product. Will definitely come back for more!”
“I ordered this for my son’s birthday party. I originally sent an email to customer service asking for a cheaper shipping option (FedEx 4 day to Hawaii cost almost as much as the banner). They were able to quote me a cheaper option, USPS flat rate. While waiting for my order to be shipped, I got a call from them explaining that it couldn't be shipped that method and that it would still have to be sent via FedEx. They still honored the quoted shipping cost. I received the banner a few days later and it looks just like the proof they sent me. The quality looks great and I'd order again in the future. The customer service provided was 5 stars, especially with how quickly someone will get back to you.”
“The colors were perfect and the quality is TOP NOTCH! Will buy more in the future.”