- Flyer Printing
- Flat and folded options
- Quality paper and card stocks
- Includes 3.5” x 8.5”, 4” x 6” & 8.5” x 11”
- Stocks and finishes for any brand
- Folding options for charts, offers, etc.
- Available in different sizes
- Attractive, vibrant full color on both sides
- Variety of paper stocks & coatings
- Ships in 1 business day
- 5 exciting shapes
- Durable stocks with a superior feel
- Attractive high-gloss UV coating
- More durable with silk lamination
- Luxurious look and feel
- Make details pop with spot UV option
Let Your Message Soar with Custom Flyer Printing
Compared to competing digital marketing methods, flyer printing offers better returns on investment on a tight budget. Business Flyers let you do more with your marketing budget, allowing you to really connect with customers, rather than just reach them. This has made flyers the go-to tool for event organizers, restaurants, and businesses that cater to a specific local area.
Flyer printing is an effective way to boost your promotions. Many other local businesses also rely on flyers to deliver the response rates they need for events and other marketing campaigns.
Print flyers on one or both sides on quality paper or cardstock. A variety of flyer sizes are covered, including our most popular 3.5” x 8.5”, 4” x 6” and 8.5” x 11”. Flyers are available flat or folded, in matte, gloss, and UV coated options. We also offer exciting die-cut flyers for those times you really want to make an impression. If you don’t know how to create business and club flyers, try our flyer templates to simplify the layout process.
Q&AQ: How much does it cost to print flyers?
A: The price of your flyers will depend on the type and quantity of your order. We have a wide variety of flyer printing options to suit every type of need and budget.
For example, if you order 250 business flyers printed on 100 lb. glossy paper, it will cost 16¢ per piece. If you get 250 club flyers printed on thicker 14 pt. cardstock, the price is 18¢ per piece.
The cost per piece is also cheaper when you order in bulk. For example, 1000 business flyers are only at 5¢ per piece compared to 500 flyers at 10¢ per piece
Q: When can I receive my printed flyers?
A: Our fastest printing turnaround time is one business day. This is the time it takes for us to get your custom flyers printed and ready for pick up or shipping.
If your proof is approved by 8 p.m., your order is guaranteed to go to print that evening and ship from our facility or be ready for pick up in 24 hours. Note that this does not include shipping time, weekends, and holidays.
To see what turnaround options are available, you can use the order calculator found on your selected flyer product page. Choose the size, quantity, materials, and other specifications. The calculator will generate the printing turnaround options that are available for your order.
Q: Can I do full-color printing on both sides of my flyer?
A: Yes, you can choose to do full-color printing on the front and back of your custom flyers. You can also keep the back blank and only print on the front of the flyers. Specify your printing options using the order calculator found on the product page.
Q: How do I print out flyers?
A: Our ordering process and easy-to-use website makes it easy to print your custom flyers. Here’s what you need to do.
- Step 1: Select the type of flyer from the category page.
- Step 2: You will be redirected to the flyer’s product page. Use the order calculator located on the right side to choose the size, quantity, materials, and other specifications. Be sure to indicate your preferred printing turnaround time.
- Step 3: Click “Upload Your Artwork” if you have a design ready. If not, you can use our online design tool. Choose a pre-made template and tweak according to your branding by adding images, text, and your own logo.
- Step 4: After uploading or designing your artwork, continue by clicking “Proceed to Order” and adding a job name.
- Step 5: You will be redirected to your shopping cart so you can review your order details and proceed with checkout.
Q: What is the recommended paper to use for flyer printing?
A: For flyer printing, we recommend choosing 100 lb. text paper. This type of paper is popular because it’s easy to fold, but thicker and more durable than a magazine page. It already comes with a slightly glossy coating that adds vibrance and shine to your flyer designs.