- Lightweight yet wind-resistant 9 oz. mesh vinyl
- For outdoor ads, building wraps, or fence graphics
- Add grommets or hooks for hanging
Promote in a Breeze with Mesh Banner PrintingPrint custom mesh banners and advertise outdoors in any kind of weather. Rain or shine, mesh banner printing lets you get your message out especially in extremely windy settings.
Our custom banners are made of 9 oz. mesh vinyl – a woven material that allows wind to pass through, preventing your ad from flying off or tearing apart at the edges. They can be used much like any other vinyl banner with the added benefit of more wind resistance. This special fabric does not create flapping noises like wind slits on regular vinyl banners. Mesh also allows some light to pass through, making this product ideal for placement outside windows.
Mesh banners are perfect for open spaces like chain fences, construction sites, and places without a solid surface for support. Think parks and playing fields. They’re lightweight yet durable, and fade-resistant so your design stays vibrant for a long time.
Print banners with 48HourPrint.com. Our products are suitable for any budget and are even cheaper when you order banners in bulk. Design and customize the best banners that will stand out and stay put 24/7.
We also offer one (1) business day printing turnaround for custom banners. If you need your mesh banners ASAP, confirm your order by 8 p.m. ET and it will ship from our facility the next business day.
Start Customizing Mesh BannersIt’s easy to order using our website. Just use the order calculator’s dropdown options and choose your preferred banner specifications.
Print banners in sizes as small as 3’ x 2’ or as large as 5’ x 10’. Think about the space and how your banners will be placed to choose the right size for your order. Our most popular sizes are:
- 4 ft. x 2 ft. – A common option for small standard banners. This size works for simple gatherings or backyard settings.
- 6 ft. x 3 ft. – This size is a great choice for boutique storefronts and retail promotions.
- 5 ft. x 10 ft. – For busy venues and big, crowded events, we recommend the largest banner size for maximum visibility.
You can order grommets with your banners. This lets you use a wide variety of safe hanging methods, including:
- Ropes/cables/wires – Thread a thin rope or wire through the optional grommets to hang mesh banners to poles, trees, railings, ledges, and everywhere else you can secure a rope or a wire.
- Hooks – Use hooks to directly secure your banners through the grommets. Alternately, you can also use hooks as anchor points for ropes, which is handy if you want to hang your banners from a ceiling or in a spot that’s impractical to tie a rope to.
- Nails/pins – These can hold a banner in place through the grommets. This option is practical for hanging banners in short periods. As with hooks, you can also use nails as anchor points for ropes or wires.
We can also add hemming to your custom mesh banners for a cleaner, more professional look
Upload your artwork on the website to get started on your order. You can also create a layout from scratch with our easy-to-use online design tool, Create48.
Be sure to check our banner order pages for awesome deals and discounts. Print custom banners today.
FAQsQ: How much does a custom banner cost?
A: The size and quantity you choose will determine the price of your order. As an example, one (1) piece of a size 4 ft. x 2 ft. mesh vinyl banner costs $34.41. If you order five (5) banners, the price drops to $24.15. You can always use the order calculator to get an instant quote for your order.
Q: How long do mesh vinyl banners last?
A: Mesh vinyl banners can last for 2 to 3 years. This also depends on your banner’s exposure to external elements. Banners that stay in the shade generally last longer than those displayed under direct sunlight.
Q: Can I print on both sides of my banner?
A: No, we only print on one side for mesh banners. This is because the material’s holes allow light to pass through and will make the banners look translucent.
Q: Do you offer banner templates?
A: Yes, we have blank templates you can download to guide you on your design. These are found on the Layout Templates Tab. Just choose your banner size to download the ZIP file containing the templates. You can open these files using your preferred design editing application.
Q: I can’t find the banner size I want. Can I request for a custom order?
A: Yes, you can. If you need something specific, you can request for a custom quote. You'll get a quote and estimated turnaround time within one (1) business day.
Design and Create Your Own Banner Within Minutes
Need some help with designing your banner? This shouldn’t be a problem with our broad selection of banner design templates.
Choose from our collection of design templates and use it to create your own banner. These templates are free and easy to customize. To help you choose, just filter the banner templates by size (48” x 24” or 72” x 36”), by industry (e.g. retail, food & beverages), by style (e.g. basic, corporate, or minimal), and other categories like birthdays, weddings, and holidays.
How to Use Our Online Design Tool in Creating Your Banners
Once you have selected your banner template, you will be redirected to our intuitive online design tool. Here’s how to use it in designing your custom banners:
- Step 1. Choose a banner template that you want to customize.
- Step 2. Start customizing your banner online. Type the text on the banner template and upload your photos logo or graphics.
- Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
Note: You can find the tools that you need for designing your banner on the Top Toolbar. Use them to crop your image, insert shapes and photos, add background color, and more.
If you also want to use images that look more professional, you may access our image library without exiting the design tool. Here, you can purchase licensed stock images that you can use to perfect your banner.