- Help Center
- Signs and Banners FAQs
Signs and Banners FAQs
- Easy online ordering and printing
- Customizable banner templates
- Free online design proof
- Complimentary file check
- Guaranteed printing turnarounds
Placing an Order
Design and Artwork
- Will I see a proof of my sign before I pay?
- What if I don't like the proof of the banner?
- How to use your design tool?
- Can I customize the design templates?
- How to use your banner design template?
- Can I upload my own design?
- What size resolution is required for my design?
- What file types are recommended for artwork uploads?
- How many colors can each banner include?
- Can I change my artwork once it has been approved and is in production?
Placing an Order
How do I place an order?
Getting started is easy. First, select your preferred banner or sign printing specifications like size, quantity, and material on the order calculator.
- If you have a press-ready design file you can upload your design and follow the rest of the proofing and checkout process.
- If you do not have a press-ready design file you can create one from scratch using our online design tool. After choosing your preferred printing specs, click Design Online. You can use the upper toolbar to create your design. When you are satisfied with your design, you can save it or Proceed to Checkout.
Can I change an order?
You can still change your order if you haven’t confirmed and paid for it yet. Just log in using your account and you’ll find an order summary of all the items in your shopping cart. There you can change the artwork, clone the order, modify the specs, or remove the item in the cart.
How do I cancel an order?
If your order is not yet lined up for production, you can contact our team to cancel your order through Live Chat or go old-school and call them at 800-844-0599.
What happens next after I order my sign?
While you wait for your signs and banners to be delivered to your address, you can check the status online. Go to My Account to access your order status, saved designs, and mailing lists.
Can I order a custom sign size?
We offer a wide variety of size options for banners and signs. If your preferred size is not listed on the website, we can do custom sizes for vinyl banners. In the product page order calculator, select Custom Size under the size dropdown options and choose your banner dimensions.
Design and Artwork
Will I see a proof of my sign before I pay?
Yes. Before printing, we send a PDF proof file so you can check that your design will print correctly. You can upload your design on the website and see what proofing options are available to you.
What if I don't like the proof of the banner?
If you find some design errors on the PDF proof sent to you, you can upload a new design file. If your design is accurate but the proof still contains errors, you can let our prepress team know so they can adjust the file according to your preferences.
How to use your design tool?
As part of our banner printing services, we offer free access to our banner design tool. Find out how you can create design banners from scratch using 48HourPrint.com’s beginner-friendly online tool. Read more here >>
Can I customize the design templates?
Yes, we offer free banner templates you can easily customize on the website's online design tool. Browse through our different categories to find the banner template that is perfect for your needs.
How to use your banner design template?
Our banner design templates are not only free, they can also be customized with ease using our online design tool. Here’s how to do it:
- Choose your banner size. Our banner templates are available in two sizes: 48” x 24” and 72” x 36”.
- Select a banner template. You can filter the designs by industry, style, and other categories like birthday, wedding, school, holiday, etc.
- Customize your banner using our online design tool. Change the copy and add more design elements to your banner including your logo, photos, tagline, and more. You can also play around with the design by inserting shapes, cropping images, or adding a background color. All of the tools that you need to personalize your banner can be found on the upper toolbar.
- Proceed to Order. Confirm your order and check out once you’re done with the design so we can start printing your banner.
Read the In-Depth Guide Here >>
Can I upload my own design?
Yes, if you have a press-ready design file just select Upload My Artwork on the order calculator after choosing your preferred banner or sign printing specs.
Read the complete Guide on How to Print Your Own Design Here >>
What size resolution is required for my design?
For clear and high-quality print results, we require a minimum file resolution of 300 dpi. Submitting files with a lower resolution than 300 dpi can make the image look pixelated and blurry.
What file types are recommended for artwork uploads?
We recommend uploading your design in PDF. We also accept other file formats:
- JPG image format (*.jpg)
- Adobe Photoshop Image (*.psd)
- Adobe Illustrator Artwork (*.ai)
- Publisher (*.pub)
- Adobe Indesign (*.ind)
How many colors can each banner include?
Our signs and banners are printed in full color. Depending on your design, you can print as many colors as you want.
Can I change my artwork once it has been approved and is in production?
Once you approve your proof and it’s in production, you can no longer change your banner sign. We recommend always getting a free proof first so you can review your file before it goes to printing.
How long does it take to receive my order?
This depends on your printing turnaround and shipping time. You can check the estimated delivery date of your banners and signs using the order calculator. Just select your preferred printing specs and printing turnaround time, then click Estimate Delivery Date & Shipping Cost. Input your ZIP code and the website automatically generates shipping options and corresponding prices.
How much is shipping?
This depends on your total order and location. To get the shipping cost, click Estimate Delivery Date & Shipping Cost on the order calculator. Input your 5-digit ZIP code and the computer automatically generates shipping options and costs you can choose from.
I didn’t receive my package. What should I do?
Your order may be late due to unforeseen delivery delays. If you have not yet received your order, please contact our customer support for an update. You can also check your 48HourPrint.com account to see the latest progress on your order’s delivery status
What if my order is lost by your shipping carrier?
We aim to provide our customers with the best possible printing experience. Depending on the issue at hand, we can offer 100% free expedited reprint on any orders lost in transit. Please contact our customer support for more information.
What if my order is not delivered within the guaranteed time frame?
We guarantee printing turnarounds and when your orders will be ready for shipping. However, once the order has been shipped, the postal carrier manages the delivery. Please contact the shipping company or our customer support for more information on the status of your order.