- Tough aluminum or corrugated plastic
- Showcase your brand in parking garages
- Weather-resistant, great for outdoor signs
Parking Signs for Branding Business EstablishmentsParking signs not only maintain order by navigating customers around your premises, they also bring familiarity to your brand and help promote your business.
Whether you’re a property owner, building administrator, or business owner, custom parking signs are guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on your customers long after they leave the establishment.
At 48HourPrint, you can print parking signs using your own design and customize in various sizes and durable materials to meet your requirements. Customize no parking signs, directional signs, handicap parking signs, reserved parking signs, and much more.
Our industry experience, high-quality materials, and affordable prices make us the go-to online printing company for custom banners and signs. Order signs today and we can have them ready as soon as three (3) business days.
Parking Signs That Last a Looooong TimeWeather-resistant and highly durable yet lightweight, you can print custom signs like private parking signs and road signs on different materials and sizes as well as configurations.
- Aluminum - The most long-lasting type of parking signs. Corrosion-resistant and guaranteed to last a minimum of five years
- Reflective Aluminum - Durable with reflective vinyl that stays visible even in the dark
- 3/16” Corrugated Plastic - Built tough from high-impact, weatherproof plastic resin
Get started with sign printing today. Upload your design on the website and our print geeks will check it and provide a PDF proof, free of charge.
Where to Park Parking SignsParking signs are more versatile than they appear. They offer a wide range of uses that assist you whether you’re in or outside of a car. They offer informative instructions or warnings. Here are some of the most popular ways parking signs are utilized:
- No parking signs – Deter other drivers from parking in your designated space or use as a warning for unsafe areas.
- Directional signs – Direct traffic and help motorists get to the right location or steer them clear of dead ends and one-way streets.
- Handicap parking signs – Reserve specific parking slots to help out persons with disabilities visiting your business.
- Reserved parking signs – Allocate parking spaces and ensure you and your employees always have a dedicated parking space by placing reserved parking signs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a stand or frame included?No, but you have the option of choosing where to put the drill holes needed to affix the parking signs.
What is the standard size for parking signs?The standard size for parking signs is 12” x 18” but for bigger signs needing more space for text, 18” x 24” is a good option.
Can I print on both sides of my parking sign?Yes, just select this option from the Printed Side dropdown in the order calculator.
How do I get my design proofed for free?After choosing your preferred product specs, upload your design then select I want a PDF Proof. This allows you to check for errors and make any revisions before your order goes to print. Our print geeks will email you with a PDF file for review. We will only start printing after you have approved the proof.
When will I receive my parking sign order?You can check the estimated arrival date using the order calculator. Input your preferred product specs, printing turnaround time, and click Estimate Delivery Date & Shipping Cost. Your ZIP code will determine the shipping dates and delivery costs.
Layout Templates for Parking Signs
Click on the size below to download the ZIP file containing the size and specifications you want.
October 12, 2022 by Jon Pletcher ( MN )
August 29, 2022 by Jennah S.