Make sure your events look swanky and hip with step and repeat banners. Step and repeat banner printing is an inexpensive way to set the tone of your event while showcasing your company. Your brand is front and center because one or multiple logos are printed on them in a repeating pattern.
If you have an important fundraiser, press release, fashion show, or red carpet event, this is the perfect backdrop for you and your guests to take pictures. Highlight your logo and company name to boost your brand’s presence. With step and repeat banners, you can capture precious moments while looking dazzling in all the event photos.
The first and most important thing you need to select is the banner material. Our step and repeat banner printing are offered in three materials:
Selecting the perfect size for your event is the first order of the day. You want a banner that is tall and wide enough to keep the edges from showing up in the photos but still fit the venue.
Our step and repeat banners are the perfect height at 8 feet tall, and these are the popular sizes:
Tip: You also need to consider the size of the logo you will use on the banner. Make sure they are small enough to fit in the frame regardless of how many people are being photographed. A good size is 9-11 inches wide and 5-7 inches tall. This will still show up clearly in photographs.
You can order your custom printed step and repeat banner by itself or get it with the optional telescoping stand. This adjustable stand is portable, lightweight, and comes with a carrying bag for easy storage.
To secure your step and repeat banner printing, choose from these mounting finishing options:
Setting up your step and repeat banner is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Join the top horizontal telescopic poles together tightly before adjusting the connecting poles to the same length.
2. Fasten the bases to the vertical pole using the screws provided.
3. Extend the poles to make them the same height and lock them in place.
4. Adjust the poles so they are just past the banner length. Insert the top horizontal pole through the pole pocket.
5. Use the screw knobs to attach the top horizontal poles to the vertical poles.
6. Unroll the banner and insert the bottom horizontal poles in it.
7. Secure the bottom horizontal poles to the bottom of the vertical poles.
8. Check if the bases are secured to the poles before lifting the banner and stand.
Tip: Tighten the telescopic poles as needed to make the banner and stand taut. Make sure you don’t over tighten or it will be difficult to disassemble.
Read this article to learn more about step and repeat banners. Be sure to check us out frequently for incredible discounts for your step and repeat banner printing.
How many grommet holes are made for step and repeat banners?
Grommet holes are placed every 2 feet along the horizontal edges of your banner. Please note that we don’t offer side grommets.
When will I receive my order?
This is dependent on your “printing turnaround time”. This is the number of days we need to produce your custom step and repeat banner printing. Holidays, weekends, and the shipping transit time is not included.
Can I have my artwork printed on the front and back of the banner?
Yes, you can have your artwork printed on just one side or both sides of the banner.
Put me on Gary's list for the best deals and new product info.