- Numerous cover stock options
- Matte, gloss, or gloss UV coating
- Shiny foil finish for added glam
- Uncoated or silk laminated
- Protective high gloss coating
- Thick magnetic stock
- Brilliant colors sparkle elegantly
- Spot UV accent adds extra shine
Get Your Guests Excited With Invitation Printing
Print invitations for company gatherings, birthday parties, and other big events. Get guests so excited they’ll RSVP as soon as they receive your invitations.
Whether it’s an engagement party, wedding, or baby shower, we offer any kind of invitation for every special occasion. Count on 48HourPrint.com for high-quality and cheap invitation printing no matter what options you choose. With our easy online design tool, you can create custom invites that will wow guests even before your event happens.
Send out invitations as soon as you can! Order today and we can have your invites ready for pick up or shipping in just 1 business day.
Shop custom invitations today.
Go Fancy With Finishes
Choose between flat or folded invitations and print on a wide variety of premium cardstock materials. You can go lightweight and easy with 100 lb. cover stock or make a big impact with thick 17 pt. cardstock.
Add glossy, matte, and high-gloss UV coating to protect your invitations in the mail.
Feeling flashy? Impress your friends with sparkly foil invitations. Set a luxurious tone by adding some gold, copper, or silver to minimalist designs. For a beautiful contrast, try uncoated 17 pt. cardstock.
Create striking messages with metallic invitations. Boost any color or gradient tones with a layer of metallic ink and glossy coating. For a more subtle and elegant finish, top off your invite with silk coating. It not only adds thickness to your invites, but guests will admire the soft, tactile feel.
Save-the-Dates They Won’t Forget
Keep your event top of mind using clever magnetic save-the-dates. Use your favorite photo and print them on magnet invitations. Invited guests can stick them on refrigerators, lockers, and metal shelves so they don’t forget your special day.
All custom save-the-date magnets are printed on UV-coated magnetic stock for durability and long-lasting vibrance.
Ready for an unforgettable event? Choose from any type of invitation on our page to get started. Our friendly print nerds at 48HourPrint.com are available to answer any questions. Send us a message or give us a call through 800-844-0599.
Q: How much does it cost to print invitations?
A: The cost varies for every type of invitation. Our popular flat 5” x 7” invites printed on glossy 14 pt. cardstock with envelopes cost 30¢ each for 250 pieces. The price of your invitations will depend on the size, quantity, cardstock, and special finishes that you select. It is also cheaper to order invitations in bulk. To check the estimated price of your invites, you can use our order calculator.
- 1. Choose your type of invite from the category page.
- 2. You will be redirected to the product page. Use the order calculator on the right side of the page to select the size, quantity, cardstock, and other special finishes you want for your custom invitations.
- 3. Make sure to choose your preferred printing turnaround time.
- 4. The order calculator will generate the total estimated price of your invites and the price per piece.
Q: What are the most popular sizes for invitations?
A: We offer a wide variety of invitation sizes for you to choose from. You have the option to fold your invites or leave them flat. Here are our most popular invitation sizes:
- 3.5" x 5" are the most popular for smaller cards. These are typically used for information cards or response cards to save-the-date invitations.
- 4.25" x 6" are mostly used for save-the-dates and thank you cards.
- 5" x 7" invitations are commonly used for wedding invitations because of the ample space. There’s enough room to include your program, entourage list, and other important wedding reminders.
Q: How can I design my own invitations?
A: You can upload your artwork designed from other applications like Adobe Photoshop. If you don’t have a design yet, you can also use Create48, our easy online design tool. Follow these steps to design your own invitations.
- 1. Use the order calculator on your product page to indicate the size, material, and quantity of your invitations.
- 2. If you don’t have a design yet, select “Design Online”.
- 3. You will be redirected to the online design tool. The toolbar allows you to search and upload images, add text, and change colors.
- 4. Save your design and include a job name.
- 5. Proceed by clicking “Check Out Now”.
- 6. Fill out your shipping address and select your preferred shipping options.
- 7. If you’re a first-time visitor, create a new account. Otherwise, log in directly to the website.
- 8. Choose your preferred billing method.
- 9. Review and submit your order.
Q: When will you deliver my invitations?
A: Our fastest printing turnaround time for custom invitations is in 1 business day. This means that if your design and order is processed by 8 p.m. ET, your order will be ready for pick up or shipping from our facility in just 24 hours. Printing turnaround does not cover holidays, weekends, and delivery times. Printing turnaround varies for different types of invitations, so we recommend always checking your options using the order calculator.
Q: What’s the difference between foil printing and metallic printing?
A: Foil printing is the process of stamping foil onto paper using heat and pressure. Metallic printing mixes metal particles into the ink for that sparkly effect. Both processes can make your invitations stand out, but they also vary in effect. Foil is much brighter and catches light more than metallic ink, but metallic printing produces a wider range of colors.
"I ordered my wedding invites and they turned out beautiful! Great quality, crisp image, and quick shipping! I will definitely order from here again!" – Whitney, Minnesota
"I just got my invitations printed and I’m definitely satisfied! I will be referring this company. It was exactly what and how I wanted it. Perfect quality came fast too!" – Tatiana, Florida
"I purchased invitations and they came exactly like I wanted. The cardstock was thick and very durable!" – Darcy, Mississippi