- Make sure your message sticks
- Choose from roll or cut-to-size
- Individually cut stickers
- Available in 4 shapes
- No residue after removal
- Sticks on glass, wood, & paint
Make Your Message Stick With Custom Sticker Printing
Whatever your business, stickers are a quick and versatile way to boost promotions. From shipping labels to promotional giveaways, stickers have a way of attaching themselves to your customers’ hearts and minds. Our durable sticker adhesive attaches itself to any smooth surface, so your branding can be on display anywhere.
You can print stickers in a variety of different stocks, including durable waterproof and outdoor options such as vinyl and BOPP. Matte, gloss, and high-gloss UV coating also add protection to your stickers. Whether you need them printed on sheets, rolls, or cut-to-size—we've got you covered.
When you choose custom sticker printing with 48HourPrint.com, you get high-quality stickers printed and shipped fast. Try our sticker templates with your own design application for an easy printing experience. Print custom stickers today!
Rolled, Sheets, or Cut-to-Size?
Choose the right custom sticker for your business.
Cut-to-size stickers are individually cut and delivered in stacks. They work great for promotions such as handouts during events or product packaging inserts.
Rolled stickers are rolled around a cardboard spool that fits most label dispensers. Rolled stickers also have more material options like textured paper and clear adhesives.
Sticker sheets are lined up individually and then printed on adhesive paper. These are the easiest stickers to peel off.
More Stickers, More Savings
The best thing about 48HourPrint.com is Gary’s awesome deals. Our custom stickers are cheap, but top quality. Plus, the more quantities you order, the less you spend on each sticker.
Check out our sample pricing guide for bulk stickers below. You can also check the cost of each sticker at the bottom of the order calculator, under the total printing cost.
3" x 3" Square
|Quantity||Price Per Piece||Total Price|
|10,000||$ 0.03||$ 300.15|
|5,000||$ 0.04||$ 177.85|
|1,000||$ 0.08||$ 76.44|
|500||$ 0.14||$ 70.06|
|250||$ 0.27||$ 66.88|
6" x 2" Square
|Quantity||Price Per Piece||Total Price|
|5,000||$ 0.08||$ 422.13|
|1,000||$ 0.13||$ 128.13|
|500||$ 0.18||$ 91.38|
|250||$ 0.28||$ 69.73|
|150||$ 0.34||$ 51.54|
Q: How soon can I receive my stickers?
A: The fastest we can have your stickers printed and ready for delivery is in 1 business day. For example, if you submit your files and confirm your order by 8 p.m., your order is guaranteed to go to print that evening and be ready for shipping in 24 hours. Do note that this printing turnaround time does not cover weekends, holidays, and shipping carrier delays.
Q: Can I order a small quantity?
A: Our minimum order for bumper stickers is 25 pieces. At least 100 pieces for cut-to-size and sticker sheets, while rolled stickers require a minimum of 250 pieces.
Q: How many stickers can you print on one sheet?
A: We print on 8.5" x 11" sticker sheets. The number of stickers will depend on the sticker size that you choose. Our smallest sticker size option is 1" x 2.685", which fits 30 stickers per sheet. The largest size we offer is 4" x 5" which can fit 4 stickers per sheet.
Q: How do I order my custom stickers?
A: Follow these simple steps to order your stickers.
- 1. Select your preferred type of sticker from the Sticker Category Page.
- 2. Use the order calculator located on the right side of the page to choose the size, quantity, material, and other important specifications. Be sure to include your preferred printing turnaround time.
- 3. Upload your design.
- 4. Add a Job Name then click to Check Out Now.
- 5. Add a shipping address and then select shipping options.
- 6. Review the subtotal of your order.
- 7. Log into your My Account or for first time visitors, create a new online account.
- 8. Select the appropriate billing method.
- 9. Review and submit your order.
Q: What file formats do you accept?
A: PDF is preferred, please! We do accept other formats: JPG, PSD, JPG, PNG, TIFF, TIF, EPS, AI, DOC, DOCX, PUB, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT, and CSV files.
Q: How do I set up my file?
A: We have a compiled checklist of our print-ready requirements to make your experience with us as fast and easy as possible. By following our specifications below, you may avoid revisions and resubmitting your file.
- 1. Design and set your graphic files to CMYK for color accuracy.
- 2. Your file must be designed to the final trim size plus bleed.
- 3. To avoid pixelated images, we recommend all images be set to a minimum of 300 dpi resolution.
- 4. Avoid placing important content beyond the safety zone to avoid it getting trimmed off during production.
- 5. Proofread your artwork for correct spelling and grammar.
"Very happy with my order. I had not heard of 48HourPrint.com, but I needed to get something done fast and they got it done for me. The stickers were exactly as I had imagined, and I wish I had used 48HourPrint from the start. Would definitely use again!" – Josh, New Jersey
"Great price for bulk stickers. Quick delivery and high quality!" – Jackie, New York
"48HourPrint did a great job on my order. Sharp, nice, and clean lines and the color popped! You guys have all my printing jobs from now on." – Toby, Tennessee