- Ready for delivery in 48 hours
- Durable materials last up to 5 years
- High-grade vinyl, perfect for outdoor use
Spread the Word Through Vinyl Banner Printing
Vinyl banner printing is a practical, affordable, and highly effective marketing tool. They are must-haves for trade shows, conventions, parades, political rallies, or church functions. The Outdoor Advertising Association of America says that up to 45% of customers stop on impulse driven by indoor or outdoor banners.
Created using high-quality vinyl materials, these banners can be used both indoors and outdoors. Display vinyl posters in permanent exhibits. Use them as decorations in smaller personal events like birthday parties and family reunions. You can also put them up as business signs in pop-up stores and food trucks.
Start With Stunning Visuals That Last
Choose from three high-grade vinyl material options for your vinyl banner printing. All available choices offer high levels of visibility and durability.
Premium 15 oz. vinyl
- Distinctively smooth finish
- The strongest vinyl banner material; puncture and mold-resistant
- Ideal for displays viewed up close
- Last outdoors for at least 5 years
Standard 13 oz. vinyl
- Matte finish for great visibility even in bright light
- Highly durable yet economical vinyl poster printing option
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can last 3 to 5 years outdoors
9 oz. mesh vinyl
- Small holes allow wind and light to pass through for people to see out from behind it
- Perfect for windy environments with its great tear resistance
Yes! Size Really Does Matter
We offer vinyl banner printing on a wide array of sizes. The bigger the banner, the bigger the message and the farther away people can see it.
- 2Ê¹ x 6Ê¹
- 3Ê¹ x 6Ê¹
- 4Ê¹ x 6Ê¹
- 4Ê¹ x 8Ê¹
- Custom sizes available up to 8Ê¹ x 20Ê¹
Read this complete guide on banner sizes to learn which specifications will best suit your needs.
Mount ‘Em Where You Want ‘Em
Choose from three types of mounting options. Your choice will depend on how and where you’ll place your vinyl posters.
Nickel grommets (aka eyelets) are fastened around the edges or on the corners of your banner. This is the most popular and convenient way to hang vinyl banners. Add this if you need to use twist ties to attach your banner to a stand or to the wall.
Hem and Grommets
With hems, the banner edges are folded over and heat welded to reinforce sides and help your banner maintain its shape. Hemming prevents your vinyl poster material from fraying. Combined with the use of grommets, these are recommended for outdoor banners.
Banner edges are folded over and heat welded to form a pocket. These allow poles or rope to be inserted into your banner, carrying its weight. Pole pockets can reduce creases and give a solid tensioned appearance.
Top 5 Vinyl Banner Printing Design Tips
Want to maximize your vinyl banner’s impact? Here are the top five practical vinyl banner printing design tips that will help you achieve this goal:
- Sizes matter. Vinyl banners are very cost-effective. Test out different sizes to see what works for you. Print on a smaller scale for enclosed spaces like counters, booths, and cubicles. Use larger dimensions for wider or more open spaces like huge walls or on the sides of buses, trucks, or trains.
- Colors are key. Choose your banner’s colors wisely. Too much may drown out your message. Too little will make vinyl posters dull and unappealing. Contrast your colors for better visibility.
- Graphics make it. Graphically appealing indoor banners or outdoor banners can create instant brand recall - 300% more as researches show. Add high-definition images of your target audience interacting with your brand. Make sure your logo is prominent.
- The text should linger. Keep your message short and sweet for easy recall. Include action words like ‘go’, ‘get’, ‘find’, or ‘visit’ to move your audience towards a decision..
- Location is critical. Everyone should see your vinyl banners. Place them in high-traffic areas that your target market frequents. Remove any obstructions that can block their view and ensure a clear line of sight from where it’s displayed.
Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my own template to print vinyl banners?
Yes, we print customized vinyl posters with sizes as big as 8Ê¹ x 20Ê¹. You can easily upload artwork from your computer or drag and drop the files directly to the website. You also have the option to send your files via Dropbox, a file hosting service that allows you to securely manage and store your files.
We also have FREE templates readily available for you to download and use. All you have to do is click the ‘File Templates’ tab above.
Can I print on both sides of the vinyl banner?
Yes. Our high-quality vinyl poster printing will allow you to print on both the front and the back side of your vinyl poster.
How much does a vinyl banner cost?
You can start printing 3Ê¹ x 2Ê¹ vinyl banners for the discounted price of $20.35/piece (originally $50.88/piece). Note that shipping is not included in this price. The total price will depend on your size, material, mounting options, and preferred printing turnaround time. Submit a custom quote if your preferred size is not available.
Get FREE Vinyl Banner Printing Templates
Click the size below the download a ZIP file containing templates for that size in both horizontal and vertical orientation.