Custom Hang Tags
- A wide range of rectangular & square sizes
- Add a drill hole for your string
- Choose between 2 Cardstocks - Durable and Premium
Customize Hang Tags to Complete Product Packaging
Custom Hang tags is a simple yet effective way to round out packaging and branding for any product. Whether you’re selling clothes, gourmet food, or accessories, custom hang tags can complete the entire look of your product.
Their function can go beyond being a price tag, used to show customers a product’s care instructions or to delve deeper into your company’s story.
From Small to Super Sizes
Choose from a wide selection of rectangular or square shapes. Our three most popular sizes are:
- 2” x 3.5” has the same dimensions as a standard business card. Ideal for handy, rectangular custom tags.
- 2” x 4” is slightly longer than the first standard size and works for tag designs with horizontal or vertical orientations.
- 2.5” x 2.5” provides extra space in a square shaped tag. Perfect for minimalist designs highlighting a logo or key pieces of company information.
Custom Hang Tag Materials for a Material World
The cardstock you choose will determine the overall feel of your tag design. We offer two durable materials that can align to your brand’s luxurious or reliable image.
14 pt. Cover Stock
- The standard choice for standard business cards & postcards
- Durable enough to give a strong professional impression
- Does not compromise quality for a lower price; ideal for bulk hang tag orders
- Available in gloss, matte, or high gloss UV coating on one or both sides (C1S or C2S)
16 pt. Cover Stock
- The thickest & most premium looking material available
- Ideal for brands targeting high-end clients or selling luxury items
- Recommended for large hang tags with lengthier text and images
- Available in matte or gloss on both sides
- The lightweight cardstock option
- Apply matte or gloss coating on one or both sides
- High gloss UV coating ideal for outdoor displays
- Foldable for easy storage
Get Them Curious With These Coatings
Highlight your brand’s logo or company information further with our three distinct coatings. Each finish offers a distinct experience as the customer decides to make that final purchase.
- Matte gives your tag design a sophisticated look that’s perfect for a luxury brand or an elegant, understated tag design. The subdued appearance makes it perfect for lengthier text and muted, neutral colors.
- Gloss makes each color and detail stand out with its vibrant shine. It gives the hang tag a mirror-like finish that can help show off the durability of clothing like jeans, a cotton shirt or a raincoat.
- High gloss UV has a greater shine than gloss and adds more depth to every design element. It is also abrasion and chemical-resistant, for durability no matter what you product.
String It All Together
We can add a hole to your custom clothing labels or hang tags if you plan to tie on your own strings. Choose from four standard sizes arranged from smallest to the largest radius: 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/16”, & 5/16”.To print custom hang tags, just upload your artwork or use our design tool. Download our templates for more accurate printing and consult our Proofing and Printing FAQs for a better idea of the technical side of hang tag printing, including how to account for bleeds, trims, and safe zones for your artwork.
How long will it take to print my custom hang tags?
We print hang tags in just 48 hours or two business days. This 2-day period is referred to as the printing turnaround time, which does not include shipping transit time, weekends, and holidays. This time begins once you have paid for your order and approved the proof.
What if the size, paper, and coating I want can’t be chosen on the online calculator?
You can select from a wider variety of features on our custom quote request page.
Are strings included in the hang tag order?
No, we do not include strings with the hang tags. But you can customize the size and location of the hole that is added to your tag design.