- Retractable for easy storage or travel
- Long-lasting poly film banner material
- Lightweight base, support pole, & graphic
Miniature in Size, Maximum Effect When Making Connections
Picture your tabletop banner as a “mini” version of a retractable banner. Though small in size, it can create a powerful connection with your customers. Your tabletop banner display gets up close and personal. Place them on the tabletop of your tradeshow booth or on the counters in your office, restaurant, or hotel. You can be there when customers pick them up and see what you have to offer.
Top Up Your Marketing With High-Quality Table Banner Printing
Your table banner is the perfect companion to other marketing materials, like flyers, brochures, business cards, and other banners. Design your custom banner display with:
- Premium 9 mil. poly film material - Water and wrinkle-resistant
- A3 or 11.5” x 16” graphic size - Adjust poles to readjust the size of the graphic
- Highly durable aluminum base - Lightweight but tough
Design and Create Your Own Banner Within Minutes
Need some help with designing your banner? This shouldn’t be a problem with our broad selection of banner design templates.
Choose from our collection of design templates and use it to create your own banner. These templates are free and easy to customize. To help you choose, just filter the banner templates by size (48” x 24” or 72” x 36”), by industry (e.g. retail, food & beverages), by style (e.g. basic, corporate, or minimal), and other categories like birthdays, weddings, and holidays.
How to Use Our Online Design Tool in Creating Your Banners
Once you have selected your banner template, you will be redirected to our intuitive online design tool. Here’s how to use it in designing your custom banners:
- Step 1. Choose a banner template that you want to customize.
- Step 2. Start customizing your banner online. Type the text on the banner template and upload your photos logo or graphics.
- Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
Note: You can find the tools that you need for designing your banner on the Top Toolbar. Use them to crop your image, insert shapes and photos, add background color, and more.
If you also want to use images that look more professional, you may access our image library without exiting the design tool. Here, you can purchase licensed stock images that you can use to perfect your banner.
Download Free Tabletop Banner Layout Templates
Click the size below to download a ZIP file containing templates you can use to design and create your tabletop banner.