- 1-day turnaround
- Smooth matte & vibrant gloss or high gloss UV
- 4 premium paper & cardstock options available
Fast, Quality Custom Poster Printing for Every Announcement
Posters are the go-to promotional tool for announcing events and advertising a new business or its latest products. Whether displayed in store or within areas close to the promoted venue, custom poster printing can be utilized to widen your reach.
Size (Isn’t) the Limit
Choose from our wide range of standard poster sizes. If you have yet to decide, start with the three most popular choices:
- 11" x 17" is the standard option for smaller posters. It’s also the go-to size for announcements made in community spaces like a bulletin board.
- 18" x 24" is the medium size for designs that are prominently displayed indoors and outdoors for larger advertising or event campaigns.
- 24" x 36" is among the larger sizes normally displayed in outdoor venues. The best choice for big events such as concerts, trade shows, and conventions.
Sure & Steady Materials Win the Race
It’s important to do your poster printing on paper that complements the design. We offer 4 premium materials suitable for any type of promotion.
80# text or 80 lb. Paper
- Lightweight, flexible option
- Recommended for posters displayed across several areas
- Available in gloss coating only
100# Text or 100 lb. Paper
- The thicker paper choice
- Ideal for posters with premium branding & designs
- Available in matte, gloss, or high gloss UV
- The lightweight cardstock option
- Apply matte or gloss coating on one or both sides
- High gloss UV coating ideal for outdoor displays
- Foldable for easy storage
14 pt. C2S Cover
- The heftiest poster material available
- The suitable choice for gloss or high gloss UV coating on both sides
Upload the file and your poster printing order can be ready by the next business day. If you’re still unsure how to start, download one of our available templates to design your own poster. At 48HourPrint, you can make your own poster fast and easily but without sacrificing quality.
When can I expect my custom poster printing order?
Your order can be ready after one business day. The printing turnaround refers to how long it takes to produce the posters. Turnaround begins once you have paid the uploaded order. If you have opted for a free PDF proof, the turnaround time begins after the proof’s approval. Note that the time doesn’t include shipping transit time, weekends, and holidays.
Which material and coating is ideal for posters displayed outdoors?
The 100# Text, 100# Cover, and 14 pt. C2S Cover Stock come in high gloss UV coating that’s ideal for outdoor displays. High gloss UV is abrasion and marks resistant. It also has the highest shine and adds vibrancy to every color.