- Powerful way to build your brand
- White PVC board or 20 mil. styrene
- Flexible printing quantities
Let the World Discover Your Business With Poster Sign PrintingPoster sign printing lets everyone see what you have to offer. Announce your upcoming promotions or drive customers into your store through eye-catching custom poster designs. Made with waterproof materials so you can expect your outdoor poster signs to withstand the elements and last longer.
We make custom sign printing online quick and easy. Our flexible quantity options let you print anywhere from 1 to 50 posters per order. All posters are printed on white PVC board or on 20 mil. styrene. Choose from any of the five sizes that best fit your needs.
Lightweight yet rigid, these are perfect for any mom-and-pop shop, restaurant, or retail store. They also make great campaign posters.
Durability is a Good SignSturdiness and the ability to withstand the elements are required characteristics of a good poster sign. It must be fade resistant to ensure that it stays visible and eye-catching. 48HourPrint’s custom printing offers two high-quality material options to choose from:
- PVC Board is essentially plastic covered in foam core. It is lightweight yet extremely durable. PVC poster signs are commonly used for trade shows, farmer’s markets, and conferences.
- 20 mil. Styrene is the best material for waterproof outdoor posters. It is made from flat plastic, making it resistant to water, scratches, and scuffs. This material is better suited for indoor applications such as restaurants, menus, and department stores.
Poster Signs Frequently Asked Questions
What poster sign size do I need?It depends on how you’ll use it . These are the most common uses for our standard poster sign sizes:
- 16” x 20” is ideal for bulletin boards and restaurant menus.
- 18” x 24”, 20” x 30”, and 22” x 28” are mid-sized posters that are typically seen in farmers’ markets and storefronts
- 24” x 36” are large signs that work best with trade shows and conferences.
Is there a minimum order for poster signs?No. You can order as few or as many as you need. We recommend printing in bulk so the unit cost of your poster signs comes out lower per piece. You save more as you print more!
Can I print on both sides of poster signs?Yes. Just select Front and Back from the dropdown options to print a poster sign with back-to-back full-color printing.
What is turnaround time?Turnaround time is the time it takes for 48HourPrint to print your order after your proof is approved. It does not include the time an order takes to be delivered once it leaves our production facility. Be sure to account for delivery times when you place your order.
Gary and his print geeks know how critical it is for you to receive your custom printing orders on time. We want to ensure that our customers understand the 48HourPrint guarantee. At 48HourPrint, we are great at meeting deadlines and we won't let you down!
Poster Signs Layout Templates48HourPrint’s templates give you an overview of how your artwork will look. Our standard sizes for poster signs are linked below. Follow these steps to get started on your design:
1. Download the appropriately sized ZIP file.
2. Open the ZIP file and choose the format you will use: PDF, PUB, AI, JPG, AI, and PSD.
3. Create your design using the appropriate editing program and export.
For further assistance, visit 48HourPrint’s Help Center.
January 6, 2022 by AndrewKae
October 14, 2021 by Kelly K