Real Estate Signs
- Give your open house signs a touch of flair
- Corrosion-resistant; perfect for outdoor use
- Light yet durable aluminum or corrugated plastic
Real Estate Signs to Rock Your Open HouseReal estate signs give you the power to instantly grab the attention of passersby.
If you are a real-estate developer or broker, a property owner, or a building administrator, you can print real estate signs as an effective way to market your properties. Convey professionalism and show potential clients their next dream home with high-quality custom signs.
At 48HourPrint, you can print real estate signs using your own design and customize in various sizes and durable materials to your requirements. Customize real estate signs, open house signs, real estate sign riders, yard signs, street signs, and much more.
Our industry experience, high-quality materials, and affordable prices make us the go-to online printing company for custom banners and signs. Order signs today and we can have them ready as soon as three (3) business days.
Real Estate Signs With Real Staying PowerYour real estate signs are created from extraordinarily durable materials with an estimated lifespan of five years or longer. We use tough but lightweight materials for ease of mobility. Choose from three (3) types of real estate sign materials:
- Aluminum - Weather and corrosion-resistant real estate signs that are guaranteed to last for at least five years.
- Reflective Aluminum - Highly durable with reflective vinyl graphics so your real estate signs stay visible even at night.
- 3/16” Corrugated Plastic - High-impact plastic resin that is built to survive the harshest weather conditions. Get started with real estate sign printing today. Upload your design to the website and our print geeks will provide a PDF proof, free of charge.
Utilizing Real Estate SignsWhat are the best ways to use real estate signs? It’s more than just plainly stating ‘House 4 Sale’. Here are a few opportunities where using real estate signs creates maximum impact:
- Sell a property – Straight to the point. Real estate signs tell potential buyers that a property is for sale. Using classy, professional looking signs give your advertisement a legitimate look that buyers won’t be afraid to contact or deal with.
- Rent an office space – If you have a space for rent, whether it’s just a small room, floor, or building, using real estate signs show you mean business. Potential tenants will see an air of professionalism with your rental sign and trust you more as opposed to ads printed on copy paper.
- Open house – Since real estate signs last for years, creating designs that can be reused is important. Open house signs can be reused again and again across dozens of properties you’re managing and lets you save big in the long run while still maintaining a professional look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer professional installation assistance?No, we do not. However, you can contact us to give you tips and guide you on how the real estate signs can be applied. If you need professional installation assistance, consider contacting your HOA for residential areas or the building administration for commercial purposes.
What is the standard size for real estate signs?The standard size for real estate signs is 12” x 18”. If you require a bigger sign to place more text or images, we also offer 18" x 24" and 24" x 36" signs.
Is a stand or frame included?No, they are not included. You can opt to include drill holes in your real estate so it can easily be affixed using screws or nails.
I don’t have a design yet. Do you offer templates?Yes, we offer free templates you can download to get started on your design. You can download these from the Templates tab. These are blank guideline templates with predefined guidelines indicating our bleed, trim, and safety specifications. You can use these templates in a wide variety of software applications.
How do I get my design proofed for free?After choosing your preferred product specs, upload your design then select I want a PDF Proof. Our print geeks will email you with a PDF file for your approval. This allows you to check printing accuracy and make any revisions before we proceed with production.
Free Templates to Guide You With Real Estate Sign Printing
Click on the size below to download the ZIP file containing the size and specifications you want.