- Rugged outdoor lawn signs
- Double corrugated plastic
- H-shaped lawn stakes
- 1-day printing turnaround option
Yard Signs for Robust Outdoor Advertisements
Yard signs give real estate businesses, political campaigns, and homeowners a powerful outdoor advertising platform. If you have an important message that needs to be seen, yard signs can help you reach out to countless people passing through your area.
Whether it’s for advertising upcoming events, open houses and yard sales, or to announce a new store opening, lawn signs can make your message stand out. Aside from advertising, yard signs are also perfect for showing your support, which makes them a popular promotional tool for political parties, sports teams, graduating students, and more. Festivals, weddings, and birthday parties also utilize yard signs to direct attendees to venues and keep everything organized.
Our yard signs are printed on a water-resistant double corrugated plastic material that easily slides onto the H-stakes, which we provide with every order. Like other large format prints, yard signs are great for marketing pieces and grassroots campaigns. Unlike other outdoor ads, lawn sign printing requires no additional framing and can easily slide onto an H-stake for easy, effortless setups.
Unlike billboards or radio commercials, lawn signs are a favorite among local businesses because they’re cheap yet last a long time. They are also inexpensive to change, making them the perfect choice for low-cost and dynamic promotions.
At 48HourPrint, you can customize and print yard signs for your business in just a few easy steps. Just select your preferred size and sign printing specifications, upload your design, and we’ll have your order printed and ready for shipping in just a few business days.
If you don’t have a design ready yet, we have free-to-download print templates to customize using your preferred editing tool like Photoshop. We also offer free file proofs during checkout to make sure your design is printed correctly.
Customize Yard Signs
With the order calculator, you can customize lawn signs to your required application. We print on 3/16” corrugated plastic material, which resembles corrugated cardboard but made with polypropylene. This material is durable but lightweight, long-lasting, and mildew-resistant so you can use your yard signs in any type of environment.
Choose from five (5) standard sizes:
- 12” x 18” is the smallest size option and recommended for a viewing distance of 50 feet or less. Ideal for short messages and simple logos.
- 12” x 24” is slightly larger and provides more space for contact details or a call to action.
- 18” x 24” is the most popular yard sign size. Ideal for bigger lawn spaces and can be seen from 70 feet away.
- 36” x 24” is our largest size option and recommended for promotions that need to share more information. This yard sign can be seen from 100 feet away.
- 6” x 24” (Rider) is a smaller sign that accompanies your main sign. It can be placed below or above the larger sign using grommets. This size is perfect for contact numbers and sale status updates.
Sign Stakes and Grommets
Depending on your sign placement and application, you can choose to print on just the front or both sides of your lawn signs. You can also use the order calculator to add H-stakes and grommets to your order.
H-stakes are pushed through the ground and keep your signs in place. They’re made of galvanized metal that you can easily insert into the corrugations or ridges of your yard sign.
Grommets are great for when you already have an existing sign holder. You can easily attach the holder’s chains or ropes through the grommets to install your sign.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are custom yard signs durable enough for outdoor use?
Yes, the corrugated plastic we use is durable, weatherproof, and can last up to 5 years with outdoor use.
Do yard signs come with stands?
Unlike other signs and banner options, we can add metal H-stake stands to go with your order, but you need to specify this in the order calculator.
How quickly can I get my yard signs? What shipping options are available?
The fastest we can get your signs printed and ready for shipping is in one (1) business day. This only covers weekdays and does not include weekends, holidays, and shipping transit time. You can get an instant estimated delivery date using the order calculator. Just input your ZIP code and the website calculates shipping options and costs you can choose from.
Can I get two-sided printing for my yard signs?
Yes, just select this option under the Printed Side dropdown in the order calculator. For reference, a size 12” x 18” sign with back-to-back printing and H-stakes costs around $26. You can get an instant quote using the order calculator.
How much does it cost to print yard signs?
This depends on your chosen size, quantity, and other specifications.
How long do yard signs last?
Yard sign material is made of corrugated plastic. Its lifespan depends on the conditions your yard signs are exposed to. When used outdoors, yard signs can last from 1 to 2 years. When used indoors, they can last from 5 up to 10 years.
How to Design Custom Signs With 48HourPrint
Here’s how to create your yard sign layout with our online design tool:
- Step 1. Customize Your Product. Use the order calculator to choose your preferred size, material, quantity, and printing turnaround time
- Step 2. Create Your Design. After indicating your product specs, click Design Online to go to our editing tool. The Create48 toolbar lets you upload your own photos, search for images and design elements, change colors, add text, shapes, and more.
- Step 3. Save and Checkout. Click Save Your Design to access it later under your account or choose to Proceed to Order and follow the rest of the checkout and payment process.