- Durable & lightweight outdoor signs
- Corrugated plastic material
- Optional ground stakes
- Full color or 1-2 color printing
Custom Yard Signs for Robust Outdoor Advertisements
Yard signs give real estate businesses, political campaigns, and homeowners a powerful outdoor advertising platform. If you have an important message that needs to be seen, yard signs can help you reach out to countless people passing through your area.
Whether it’s for advertising upcoming events, open houses, and yard sales, or to announce a new store opening, lawn signs can make your message stand out. Aside from advertising, yard signs are also perfect for showing your support, which makes them a popular promotional tool for political parties, sports teams, graduating students, and more. Festivals, weddings, and birthday parties also utilize yard signs to direct attendees to venues and keep everything organized.
Our yard signs are printed on a water-resistant double corrugated plastic material that easily slides onto the H-stakes, which we provide with every you can opt to add to each sign order. Like other large format prints, yard signs are great for marketing pieces advertising and grassroots campaigns. Unlike other outdoor ads, lawn sign printing requires no additional framing and can easily slide onto an H-stake stake for easy, effortless setups.
Unlike billboards or radio commercials, lawn signs are a favorite among local businesses because they’re cheap yet last a long time. They are also inexpensive to change, making them the perfect choice for low-cost and dynamic promotions.
At 48HourPrint, you can customize and print yard signs for your business in just a few easy steps. Just select your preferred size and sign printing specifications, upload your design, and we’ll have your order printed and ready for shipping to ship in just a few business days.
If you don’t have a design ready yet, we have free-to-download print templates to customize using your preferred editing tool like Photoshop. We also offer free file proofs at checkout to make sure your design is printed correctly.
Yard Sign Printing for Every Occasion
Yard signs are highly versatile promotional tools. There’s no specific event or activity where they are most applicable since they can complement any situation. Here are some of their most common uses:
- Real Estate - Whether it’s to promote an open house or to prevent trespassers, yard signs are a promotional mainstay for anything property-related.
- Political Campaign - Displaying yard signs of your preferred candidate makes them easier to recognize and remember.
- Construction - Alert passersby to watch out and stay away by marking construction sites with attention-grabbing yard signs.
- Events - Graduations, birthdays, Easter celebrations – let your greetings and well-wishes spread far and wide with lawn signs in high-traffic areas.
Customization Options for Your Custom Yard Signs
With the order calculator, you can easily customize lawn signs to your required application. We print your order on 3/16” thick, 4mm corrugated plastic material, which resembles corrugated cardboard but made with polypropylene. This material is durable but lightweight, long-lasting, and mildew-resistant so you can use your yard signs in any type of environment.
Standard Sizes for Custom Yard Signs
- 12” x 18” is the smallest size option and recommended for a viewing distance of 50 feet or less. Ideal for short messages and simple logos.
- 12” x 24” is slightly larger and provides more space for contact details or a call to action.
- 18” x 24” is the most popular yard sign size. Ideal for bigger lawn spaces and can be seen from 70 feet away.
- 36” x 24” is our largest size option and recommended for promotions that need to share more information. This yard sign can be seen from 100 feet away.
- 6” x 24” (Rider) is a smaller sign that goes with your main sign. It can be placed below or above the larger sign using grommets. This size is perfect for contact numbers and sale status updates.
1 or 2 Color Yard Signs are screen printed and are available in 12” x 18” and 18”x24” sizes. They require a minimum order of 25 pieces and are the most economical option if you need higher quantities.
Three Different Ways to Display Your Custom Lawn Sign
Depending on your sign placement and application, you can choose to print on just the front or on both sides of your lawn signs. You can also use the order calculator to add H-stakes and stakes or grommets to your order.
- Spider stakes lift the sign 21inches from the ground. They are made of recycled plastic with prongs that slide into the vertical flutes.
- H-stakes raises yard signs about 22” from the ground. They’re made of galvanized metal that you can easily insert into the corrugations or ridges of the corrugated material.
- Grommets are great for when you already have an existing sign holder. You can easily attach the holder’s chains or ropes through the grommets to install your sign.
Learn More About Yard Signs
Find out how you can create effective custom yard signs through these best practices, expert tips, and guidelines.
How to Choose the Right Yard Sign Size
Small isn’t always terrible and bigger isn’t necessarily better when it comes to signage. Find the perfect size for your yard sign with this guide.
Your Guide to the Right Outdoor Signage
Should your sign be high up on the wall or staked deep into the ground? Learn how to identify which signage suits your needs best.
How to Get Sign Permits in Every U.S. State
There are rules to follow when displaying signs in public spaces. Here’s a comprehensive list of sign permit regulations in every US state.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are custom yard signs durable enough for outdoor use?
Yes, the corrugated plastic we use is durable, weatherproof, and can last up to 5 years with outdoor use.
Do yard signs come with stands?
You can opt to add metal H-stake to go with your yard signs.
How quickly can I get my yard signs? What shipping options are available?
The fastest we can get your full color signs printed and ready for shipping is in one (1) business day. 1 or 2 color signs are printed as soon as size (6) business days. This only covers weekdays and does not include weekends, holidays, and shipping transit time. You can get an instant estimated delivery date using the order calculator. Just input your ZIP code and the website calculates shipping options and costs you can choose from.
Can I get two-sided printing for my yard signs?
Yes, just select this option under the Printed Side dropdown in the order calculator. For reference, a size 12” x 18” sign with back-to-back printing and H-stakes costs around $26. You can get an instant quote using the order calculator.
How much does it cost to print yard signs?
This depends on your chosen size, quantity, and other specifications. You may also order yard signs in bulk to lower cost.
How long do yard signs last?
Yard sign material is made of corrugated plastic. Its lifespan depends on the conditions your yard signs are exposed to. When used outdoors, yard signs can last from 1 to 2 years. When used indoors, they can last from 5 up to 10 years.
How to Design Custom Signs With 48HourPrint
Here’s how to create your yard sign layout with our online design tool:
- Step 1. Customize Your Product. Use the order calculator to choose your preferred size, material, quantity, and printing turnaround time
- Step 2. Create Your Design. After indicating your product specs, click Design Online to go to our editing tool. The Create48 toolbar lets you upload your own photos, search for images and design elements, change colors, add text, shapes, and more.
- Step 3. Save and Checkout. Click Save Your Design to access it later under your account or choose to Proceed to Order and follow the rest of the checkout and payment process.