- Individually cut stickers
- Available in 4 shapes
- Perfect for return & mailing labels
- Long-lasting permanent adhesive
Show Off Your Logo With Custom Label PrintingYour product packaging has a big impact on the buyer's decision to purchase a product.
Stand out from the shelves with 48HourPrint.com's label printing services. We like to have fun, but when it comes to printing, we mean business. We can print custom labels that boost your branding, attract customers, and keep them loyal.
Whether it's wine bottles, container jars, or just about anything that needs sprucing up, we can help you bring life to your products. Choose from our large selection of high-quality materials suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
When you print labels with 48HourPrint.com, you can choose the best options for your business and have labels printed fast. Confirm your order by 8 p.m. and it will be ready for shipping in 24 hours.
Try our label templates with your favorite design app for a smoother printing experience. Order your print labels online today.
Why Choose Professionals for Label Printing?
Using your own printer at home to produce custom labels may seem easy and cheap. However, choosing a professional online printing company like us has more benefits:
- Bigger savings. Believe it or not, it's more expensive to print your labels at home. You will use a lot of ink during trial printing. Plus, our printing experts are here to help—for free.
- Quality. Bright, vibrant colors, and professional finishes cannot be achieved with a desktop printer. Working with us means you have numerous customization options to achieve the perfect labels for your product. We offer cheap label printing, but we don't cut corners on quality.
- Convenience. We offer free proofs to make sure that your labels turn out exactly the way you want them to. Our 48-hour guarantee also promises that you will get your order on time, or it's free.
Finish on a High Note
You may wonder what coating would be better for your prints. Is it matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV? These finishes not only help protect your labels, but they also affect the overall feel of your branding.
- Gloss coating has a reflective sheen and shields your prints from stains and scratches. Use gloss when your label design contains more images, since it also increases color saturation.
- High-gloss UV coating is like gloss coating but adds more brilliant shine and durability. UV coating is also water-resistant and helps keep your labels in good shape even when exposed to moisture.
- Matte coating produces a dull, subdued finish that diffuses light. The result is softer colors, which makes for easier reading if your labels contain more text.
Ready to print your labels online? Order from 48HourPrint.com today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When do I receive my labels?
A: You can choose our 1-day printing turnaround time to have your personalized labels printed and ready for delivery in 24 hours. "Printing turnaround time" refers to the time it takes for us to get your order processed, printed, and ready for delivery. Printing turnaround time does not include shipping transit time, weekends, and holidays.
Q: Can I order a small quantity?
If you're not in a rush, we also offer 2, 3, and 5 business day printing turnarounds.
To know what printing turnarounds are available for your type of labels, use the product page's order calculator. The printing turnaround time is located just before the total estimated price.
Q: What's the most durable option for labels?
A: If you want labels that last, we recommend our white vinyl sticker material. It's the same kind of material that we use for printing bumper stickers, so it's weatherproof and UV-resistant.
Another option is BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene), which we use to print clear labels. Labels printed on BOPP are oil and water-resistant, so they work great for products exposed to moisture and refrigeration.
Q: I don't have any artwork yet. How do I design my labels?
A: No problem! Our online tool, Create48, helps you design your own printed labels. Here's how:
- Step 1. Choose the type of label you want to design from the main label category page.
- Step 2. On the product page, select your preferred shape, size, material, and other specifications.
- Step 3. After choosing, click "Design Online".
- Step 4. You will be directed to Create48, where you can start designing. Use the tool bar to upload or search images, add text and shapes, and customize your labels in any way you want.
- Step 5. Once you are satisfied with your design, click "Proceed to Order" and enter a file name for your artwork.
- Step 6. You will be redirected to your shopping cart, where you can review other details of your order and proceed with checkout.
Q: Can I have more than one design on roll?
A: For roll labels, you can have only one (1) artwork per order. If you want to add a new artwork, we recommend ordering sheet labels.
Q: Do I need to add white ink to clear BOPP labels?
A: Yes, but only if you want parts of your artwork to be opaque. However, your labels may look translucent if you apply them to a dark surface or packaging.
Q: What is the core size of roll labels?
A: Our roll labels have a 3” core, which fits most label dispensers.
Q: Can I reuse or reposition the labels?
A: We use permanent adhesive on all our labels, which makes reusing or repositioning difficult. Permanent adhesive has excellent adhesion and will stick immediately to most surfaces.
Q: How many labels can fit into one sheet?
A: The number of labels per sheet depends on the size of your labels. For example, if your labels are 3.5” x 2”, you can fit 12 pieces in one sheet. Please note that our sheet size is 8.5" x 11".
"Just tried these out and they rock! Great adhesiveness, vibrancy, and all around great." – Chris, Missouri
"Their customer service rep called to let me know the size and orientation I had chosen would be better if it was changed, and they were still delivered in a timely manner." – Maame, Maryland
"Great job on my labels. Love how they came out. Thumbs up!" – Meli, New York