Spot UV Postcards
- Adds more traction to your mail
- 16 pt. stock in matte or gloss
- Various popular sizes available
Enjoy Front and Center Attention With Spot UV Postcard Printing
Postcards are a great way to grab attention. Make sure all eyes are on you with spot UV postcard printing. The glossy watermark effect of spot UV highlights your logo, name, and other important message you want to convey.
Promote your brand, introduce new products and promos, or spread the word about your next event. Postcards with spot UV printing will demand your customers attention every time.
Learn the Basics
Before you create your custom postcard with spot UV printing, it’s good to know the essential stuff:
- Printed on thick and sturdy 16 pt. cover stock
- Cover stock comes in gloss or matte
- Spot UV finish keeps dirt and grease off
- UV coating seals in the printed color underneath for vividness that lasts
- Layer of spot UV protects your postcards from peeling, tearing, fading, and scratches
- Print on only one or both sides
Tip: Give your postcards a makeover by choosing rounded corners for a custom high-end look.
Step Into the SPOTlight
Spot UV adds the shine to different spots of your card. This coating also gives a smooth and silky feel that will make you want to touch it over and over.
The process to make this is simple:
- A high gloss, shiny liquid coating is applied to spots on your card stock surface
- It goes through a printing press or special machine that cures the coating using ultraviolet light.
- It is ready when the coating hardens into a slick, shiny finish that looks like a watermark.
Tip: To achieve high contrast, choose a matte paper or cardstock so your spot UV accents will pop.
Know Your Number
Size matters. When looking into spot UV postcard printing, it’s good to know which size a perfect fit for your specific application will be.
- 4” x 6” and 5” x 7” are some of the popular standard sizes of postcards. These are small enough to be portable but will still be easily seen.
- 4.25” x 6” and 4” x 9” have more space than a standard 4” x 6” size so you can put more information or graphics.
- 6” x 9”, 6” x 11”, and 8.5” x 5.5” are the larger size of the group and are perfect for postcards with more images and text to add.
Make the most out of your postcard marketing with these handy marketing tips. When you are ready to get started, download our postcard templates or use our online design tool.
What is the printing turnaround time for my spot UV postcard printing order?
6 business days are needed to print and prepare your UV coated postcards and get it ready for shipping. This count does not include weekends and holidays.
Can I make the whole postcard spot UV coated?
Unfortunately, no. You can only allot 30% of your cardstock surface to have the spot UV coat. This is to ensure your postcards will not stick to each other when stacked.
How will my spot UV postcard printing order look when I receive it?
Your postcard order will be shipped to you already cut to your preferred size and neatly boxed.
Spot UV Postcard Templates
Click on the size below to download a zip file that contains templates for the spot uv postcard size you prefer. Includes horizontal and vertical orientation.