- Striking solution to advertise your brand
- Wind-resistant 4 oz. polyester flag material
- Flag pole comes in 9 ft. and 11.2 ft. high
Get All Eyes on You With Teardrop Flags
Call attention to your big event, a sale, or shop’s grand opening with teardrop flag printing. Use them indoors or outdoors to convey your messages or strengthen your branding.
If you are the owner of a car dealership, gas station, car rental, or other small or medium business, this might be the best advertising tool for you.
But don’t blame us when you find yourself crying tears of joy when the customers come flooding into your store or your event.
Back to (Flag) Basics
Before you do the happy dance, here are some things you need to know about teardrop banner printing.
- Teardrop shape ensures a tight, snug fit to reduce flapping
- Printed on 4 oz. polyester fabric
- Fabric is washable and scratch-resistant
- Digitally printed at 720 x 720 high resolution
- Features a dye sublimation printing process for better color and wear and tear
- Five flag base attachment options allow for various setups
- Lightweight construction makes it easy to carry around
Tip: Get the most bang for your buck on our teardrop flags. Since the printed fabric is removable, you can order a replacement flag with another design or message and switch out the existing one for the new flag.
Because Size Matters
With teardrop flag printing, size does matter:
- Tall - 9’ pole height with a flag size of 32.54" x 78.64". This is ideal for indoor display with limited ceiling height.
- Extra Tall – With an 11’ height and a flag size of 40.38" x 101.63", this teardrop flag will be very visible in wide open areas.
Tip: Go with the 11’ flag for crowded events such as exhibits and conventions. Your extra tall flag will be easy to spot in the busy scene.
Make Your Flag Stand (Out)
There are five teardrop flag bases available to make your flags stand firm and steady:
- Ground Spikes are perfect for securing your custom flags on sand and grass.
- Cross Bases are ideal for indoor marketing events such as convention halls or at the mall.
- Cross Bases and Water Weight Bags work well on hard or uneven surfaces such as concrete or frozen ground. The weight of the water bag helps stabilize the cross base.
- Ground Spikes and Cross Bases are used to make your teardrop flag stay firmly secured on the ground especially when strong winds can blow your flag off the ground.
- Square Bases are great to set up on even surfaces.
Tip: Choose the Ground Spike and Cross Base if you will be heavily promoting both indoors and outdoors.
Use our online design tool to create your teardrop flag printing design or upload your own artwork to start the printing process. To know more about dye sublimation printing, check out our Q&A below.
Q: What do you mean by “printing turnaround”? A: “Printing turnaround” is the number of days it takes for us to get your order done. This does not include holidays, weekends, and shipping time. For teardrop flags, printing turnaround time is 3 days or 5 days.
Q: What is dye sublimation printing?
A: Dye sublimation is the most popular method for printing fabrics. In this printing process, ink goes through a polyester fabric to create eye-popping vivid prints. This allows your teardrop flag print to be washable.
Q: Will my teardrop flag printing order be shipped to me assembled?
A: Your teardrop flag and mounting hardware will be shipped to you neatly packed in a box for easy assembly. Add the carrying bag to your order so you can conveniently bring your teardrop flags anywhere.
Teardrop Flag Templates
Click a size below to download the ZIP file containing the templates in both horizontal and vertical orientation.