Tension Fabric Stands
- Premium polyester fabric makes color pop
- Available in 36'' x 90'' and 48'' x 90'' sizes
- Optional LED lighting brightens your display
Stand Out From the Crowd With Tension Fabric Stands
Be extraordinary and stand out from the mob of vinyl displays at your next event. With it’s bright, bold graphics and durable material, tension fabric stands help customers find you quickly in a crowd. Leverage how the premium quality printing infuses rich colors into the polyester material. Add optional LED lighting and let your vibrant graphics shine bright. With all these features, you’re sure to attract customers to your display.
Tension fabric stands are perfect for trade shows, conventions, art exhibitions, mall kiosks, and point of purchase displays at stores and restaurants.
Flaunt Your Brand’s Fantastic Features With Fabric Displays
Show off your brand’s distinctive offerings using tension fabric stands. If you’re looking for high-quality yet cost-effective displays, fabric display stands are the way to go. Here are reasons why you should print on tension fabric banners:
- High quality equals high durability - Print on premium polyester fabric that can withstand years of repeated use. Our tension fabric displays are placed on an industrial-grade aluminum structure that’s built to last.
- Single or double-sided showcase - Choose one-sided printing for wall or counter displays or print your designs on both sides to be seen from the front and back.
- Match, snap, pop, and zip - Assembling your tension fabric stand is quick and easy. Match the numbered aluminum poles. Snap them together. And then, pop the fabric on like a pillowcase and zip to secure.
Design and Create Your Own Banner Within Minutes
Need some help with designing your banner? This shouldn’t be a problem with our broad selection of banner design templates.
Choose from our collection of design templates and use it to create your own banner. These templates are free and easy to customize. To help you choose, just filter the banner templates by size (48” x 24” or 72” x 36”), by industry (e.g. retail, food & beverages), by style (e.g. basic, corporate, or minimal), and other categories like birthdays, weddings, and holidays.
How to Use Our Online Design Tool in Creating Your Banners
Once you have selected your banner template, you will be redirected to our intuitive online design tool. Here’s how to use it in designing your custom banners:
- Step 1. Choose a banner template that you want to customize.
- Step 2. Start customizing your banner online. Type the text on the banner template and upload your photos logo or graphics.
- Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
Note: You can find the tools that you need for designing your banner on the Top Toolbar. Use them to crop your image, insert shapes and photos, add background color, and more.
If you also want to use images that look more professional, you may access our image library without exiting the design tool. Here, you can purchase licensed stock images that you can use to perfect your banner.
Download FREE Tension Fabric Stand Layout Templates
Choose the size and specifications you want below and download the ZIP file by clicking on the links.