- Standout round shape
- Gloss, matte, and UV coating
- Comes in durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Ready to ship in 1 business day
- Gloss, matte, or uncoated
- Comes in durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Leaf, circle, half-circle & oval
- Print in your preferred shape
- Available in gloss or matte
- Luxurious look and feel
- Uncoated or silk laminated finish
- Spot UV option adds more shine
- A distinct look & feel
- Even fold or uneven fold
- Print coated or uncoated
- Metallic ink gives an extra shine
- Printed on durable cardstock
- Spot UV distinguishes logos
- Thick 32 pt. uncoated stock
- Edge of card stands out in a stack
- Comes in 14 colors
- Sleek rounded corners
- Classic look & sizes
- Luxurious look with 17 pt. cardstock
- Durable 16 pt. cardstock
- Cardstock is laminated on 2 sides
- Water & tear-resistant
- Distinct, modern shape
- Several size options
- Add sleek rounded corners
- Rustic, textural feel
- Writeable surface
- Folded option
- Highlight your logo or name
- Various sizes to choose from
- Choose from matte or gloss finish
- Unique, heavy-duty marketing tool
- Clear, frosted or white card color
- Tearproof and waterproof
- Make colors extra vibrant
- 16 pt. velvet soft touch stock
- Add spot UV to one or both sides
Business Card Printing Done Fast and Done Well
Business cards are crucial to closing every big meeting. It’s your last chance to stay memorable after the big pitch. Create a design that keeps you at the top of their minds. Here at 48HourPrint.com, business card printing is made easy with customizable options and downloadable templates.
Customize Every Single Detail
Choose from a wide range of custom shapes, coatings, and paper types to create your very own custom business card. Print both sides in shiny gloss, elegant matte, or high-reflective UV gloss.If you prefer a luxurious, rustic look, some of our business cards come in 17 pt. uncoated cardstock, the most durable and heftiest material against the 14 pt. and 16 pt. The 16 pt. cardstock is durable enough to withstand multiple handouts.
Multiple Shapes and Sizes
Our business card printing also comes in a number of size options, such as the popular 3” x 3” for a square and the standard 2” x 3.5”. If you prefer to print them in a specific shape, we offer die-cut business cards in a leaf, circle or half-circle shape. You can also give square or rectangle-shaped cards a twist with rounded corners.
Elevated Looks That Engage Your Customers
Keep them coming back to your card, and eventually, your business, with a premium design:
- Print your logo in a chic metallic finish or color your company name in foil.
- Luxury brands can print in silk or add spot UV to give their design a special texture.
- Plastic business cards and velvet laminated stock are also available for an extra special appearance.
No matter which you choose, you’ll have the option of getting your business cards ready for shipping as early as 1 to 2 business days. You can even choose to print your business cards today.
Need a head start designing your business cards? You can check out the available templates in our Create48 online design tool. Search for the best template based on your preferred orientation, industry, style, or category.
FAQsWhat is the fastest printing time available?
Some business cards are printed in 1 business day. Note that printing turnaround refers to the time it takes to produce your order. Your business cards will be ready for shipping after your preferred printing turnaround time.Is there a minimum quantity to qualify for an order?
The minimum quantity depends on the type of business card. You can order as few as 25 business cards in die cut and circle. Other kinds such as custom business cards come in quantities of 100, while foil requires a minimum of 500 cards per order.What is your thickest cardstock?
We offer 17 pt. cardstock for the custom business card and uncoated type. Its weight is heftier than the 14 pt. and slightly thicker than the 16 pt. If you’re after a thickness that’s close to a credit card, check out our painted edge business card made of 32 pt. cardstock.Do you offer materials that aren't cardstock?
Plastic business cards are made of 20 pt. plastic thats slightly thinner than a credit card. This material is tear and waterproof, and also less prone to bending.Can I customize the size or shape of my business card?
Yes, you can create a custom order and ask for a quote on this page. Indicate the size you need, along with other customizable features such as the coating, stock, and die-cut shape.