Spot UV Business Cards
- Spot UV’s added shine gets more attention
- Choose from matte or gloss 16 pt. stock
- Available in 5 popular business card sizes
There’s Never a Dull Moment With Spot UV Business Card Printing
Tired of seeing the usual white and black business card? With spot UV business card printing, you won’t have to settle for boring business cards again. Spot UV accents highlight your logo, image, and other important information. Add this to make your business cards more interesting, introduce new products, or advertise special events.
Be Shiny. Be Extra.
Here are some UV coated business card printing basics to help you get started:
- Printed on premium 16 pt. C2S cover stock in matte or gloss
- With gloss or matte stock coating on both sides
- You can print on one or both sides
- Spot UV coating prevents paper from peeling, tearing, fading, and scratches.
- Durable spot UV layer seals in the color and keeps dirt and grease off your business card
Tip: Add rounded corners to your business card to make it look premium.
Never a Drag
Spot UV coating feels smooth and silky to the touch. You’ll want to glide your fingers over it again and again. So don’t be surprised if people can’t seem to put down your business cards.
Each spot UV business card printing finish undergoes three stages:
- Apply. A high gloss, shiny liquid coating is applied to specific areas of a paper surface.
- Cure. The coating is cured on a printing press or special machine using ultraviolet light, hence the name UV.
- Harden. After the curing process, this coating hardens into a slick, glossy watermark effect.
Tip: Go with a matte stock finish for a higher contrast to make your spot UV accents pop.
A Size for Everyone
There are 5 business card sizes offered with spot UV so you have more room to add all information you want:
- 2” x 3.5”
- 2.125” x 3.375”
- 1.5” x 3.5”
- 1.75” x 3.5”
- 2.5” x 2.5”
The first size is what you call the standard or “popular” sizes. For a more trendy, custom feel, go with one of the last three sizes on the list. These unique sizes and shapes will be attention-getters everywhere you go.
Tip: A larger sized spot UV business card printing means you have more real estate to put your information and message in.
Print spot UV business cards with us today. Just download our business card templates or use our online design tool to help you get started on your design. It’s that easy.
For more tips and tricks on how to make the most of your business card, check this out.
Can I design the whole business card to be covered in spot UV?
Unfortunately, no. Only 30% of your surface area can be coated with spot UV so that your business card will not stick to each other when stacked.
What is the printing turnaround for my spot UV business card order?
Printing turnaround is the period of time it takes for us to produce your order. This does not include weekends, holidays, and shipping time. In this case, it’s 6 business days before your order is ready for shipping.
How will my business cards be shipped to me?
Your spot UV business cards will be shipped to you already cut to size and neatly boxed.
Spot UV Business Card Templates
Click a size below to download the ZIP file containing the templates in both horizontal and vertical orientation.