Custom Business Cards
- Ready to ship or pickup in 2 business days
- Print on 2 premium, durable cover stock
- Add matte, gloss, & high gloss UV coating
Bring That Brand on With Fast, High-Quality Custom Business Card Printing
Without a business card, you won’t be able to make a strong introduction on potential clients, employers, customers, and business partners. Our custom business card printing lets you put your best foot forward. Choose from several standout sizes, hefty coatings, and other features that will strengthen your company’s statement.
Harder, Better, Thicker, Stronger
Our three thick, durable cover stocks are substantial in weight and instantly feel premium on the first touch. Your personalized business cards are more likely to make a favorable first impression.
17 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 16 pt. cardstock
- More ink-absorbent so colors appear more muted
- Smooth, writable surface on both sides
- Natural texture and increased thickness add an upscale feel
16 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Great quality, and durable
- Added thickness prevents folds and creases
- Scratch and scuff-resistant surface
- Choose gloss coating for a reflective shine or matte coating for an elegant effect
14 pt. Cardstock
- Most popular cardstock option for business cards
- Substantial for double-sided printing
- Writable with any pen or pencil
- Options for uncoated, gloss, high gloss UV, and matte coating
The Best and The Brightest
Our available coatings protect the surface from external damage, while also showcasing the important information on your custom business card.
- Gloss doesn’t hold back in making every color shine. It also protects the surface from fingerprints, scuffs, and rubs.
- High gloss UV has a higher reflective shine and adds more vibrancy to the entire design. It’s also able to resist damage from outdoor elements such as sunlight.
- A matte surface provides an elegant finish to your custom design business cards. Despite its subdued look, the surface is resistant to scratches and scuffs.
Show Up the Standard
We offer several shapes in dimensions that easily match a standard look or an out-of-the-box approach to your custom design business cards. Choose from the three most popular sizes among our customers.
- Standard (3.5”x 2”) is in the US standard size for business cards. Perfect for corporate executives or anyone looking to easily store and give away their information.
- Slim (3.5” x 1.75”) is slightly smaller than the US standard, offering a wider and slightly thinner rectangular shape that allows your personalized business cards to immediately stand out.
- Square (2.5”x 2.5”) offers a unique shape perfect for professionals or companies in creative industries. Your card will instantly stand out while also presenting your information in a generous space.
Rounded corners are another innovative way to distinguish your personal business cards. Its appearance is easier on the eyes and the edges prevent a paper cut.
Shrink wrapping protects and organizes your order in sets of 10, 25, 50, or 100. This feature is particularly useful for bulk orders in hundreds or thousands.
If none of our sizes match your design for custom business card printing, you can request a custom quote.
Print custom business cards with us today and your order can be ready in 48 hours. Start using our online design tool to get started on your very own custom design business cards.
When can I expect my custom business cards?
"Printing turnaround” refers to the number of days allotted for producing your order. Expect to have your postcards ready in 48 hours or 2 business days, as our name promises, if you select this option during checkout.
Once you have approved the PDF proof online, your order will be shipped to the indicated address. Select the “Estimate Delivery Date and Shipping Cost” option below the online calculator to choose your preferred delivery date.
Which materials are more resistant to external damage?
Select the UV gloss on both sides to ensure protection from multiple handling. Other coating options, such as matte and gloss, are resistant to fingerprints and scratches.