- Provide or rent a mailing list
- Protective coating on both sides
- Highlight your postcard message
- Matte stock finish adds contrast
Your One-Stop Shop for Postcard Printing and Mailing
Postcards are an economical, efficient, and effective way to reach your target market. Promote product launches, seasonal discounts, and send out important announcements in a custom postcard.
Unlike digital marketing campaigns, postcards don’t compete with the noise in a social media feed. Your target customer is more likely to read the personalized message in the mail.
How to Customize Your Postcard to Fit Your Brand and Its Message
Our personalized postcard printing services offer several premium finishes, protective coatings, and mailable sizes:
- Mail a standard 4” x 6” postcard or go for a larger size at 6” x 9”.
- Print on high-quality 14 pt. cardstock you can easily carry around or go for the more durable 16 pt. cardstock.
- Select the uncoated, writable 17 pt. cardstock for luxurious, designs.
- Metallic postcards give your design a festive look and feel.
- Raised spot UV or spot UV postcards can highlight how much customers can save with your promo or discount.
- Silk postcards achieve an elegant look best complemented with spot UV highlights.
- Velvet postcards appeal to two senses and elevate the way you convey the message.
Make a Strong Impression at Every Doorstep
EDDM® (Every Door Direct Mail® by USPS)
You can send postcards to a specific zip code all while targeting by age group, income, or household size. It works well to increase community engagement for small- to medium-sized businesses.
EDDM® postcards come in several sizes as well, including 6.5” x 9”, 6.5” x 11”, and 8.5” x 11”.
Postcards With Mailing Services
Customers can rent a customer list or use their own. We take care of the postcard printing and mailing for you. By renting a residential or commercial list, you remove the time-consuming process of gathering leads yourself and make sure you’re targeting the right people.
Upload your design today to start enjoying the benefits of business postcard printing. Be sure to select the PDF proof so that any errors are flagged before we proceed to production.
Which cardstock allows for writability?
Select the 17 pt. cardstock to make both sides writeable. If you only need one writeable side, select the 14 pt. cardstock gloss front, uncoated back.
Can I print on both sides of the postcards?
Yes, you can print on both sides. The 14 pt. and 16 pt. cardstock come coated in gloss, high gloss UV, or matte on the front and back parts of your postcard.
What is the fastest printing time for my postcards?
The EDDM® postcards are printed in 1 business day. Our standard or custom postcards can be printed in 1 to 2 business days.
Is my artwork checked for errors before it is printed?
We offer two proofing options. If you select “Print Right Away,” your file will get a 30-point human review to ensure technical quality. We’ll contact you immediately for any problems that can’t be fixed.
Choosing “I want a PDF proof” ensures that you review the PDF file before we proceed to printing. Note that you’ll need to approve the file for us to proceed with production.