- A-Frame Signs -%- $
- Acrylic Signs -%- $ NEW
- Aluminum Signs -%- $
- Aluminum Composite Signs -%- $ NEW
- Appointment Cards -%- $
- Banners -%- $
- Booklets -%- $
- Bookmarks -%- $
- Brochures -%- $
- Buckslips -%- $
- Business Cards -%- $
- Calendars -%- $
- Carbonless Forms -%- $
- Catalogs -%- $
- CD Products -%- $
- Curve Pop-Up Display -%- $
- Curve Tension Pop-Up Displays -%- $
- Door Hangers -%- $
- DVD Products -%- $
- Envelopes -%- $
- Floor Graphics -%- $ NEW
- Feather Flags -%- $
- Flyers -%- $
- Foam Board Signs -%- $ NEW
- Gift Bags -%- $ NEW
- Greeting Cards -%- $
- Hang Tags -%- $
- Header Cards -%- $
- Holiday Cards -%- $
- Invitations -%- $
- Labels -%- $
- Letterhead -%- $
- Magazines -%- $
- Magnet Printing -%- $
- Menu Printing -%- $
- Mailing Services -%- $
- Newsletters -%- $
- Notepads -%- $
- Packaging Essentials -%- $
- Packaging Sleeves -%- $ NEW
- Packaging Tape -%- $ NEW
- Plastic Signs -%- $ NEW
- Pocket Folders -%- $
- Pop-Up Displays -%- $
- Postcards -%- $
- Posters -%- $
- Pouches -%- $ NEW
- Rack Cards -%- $
- Reflective Adhesive Vinyl -%- $
- Response Cards -%- $
- Rip Cards -%- $
- Rip Hangers -%- $
- Rolled Canvas -%- $
- Sell Sheets -%- $
- Sign Printing -%- $
- Spot UV Header Cards -%- $
- Spot UV Table Tents -%- $
- Silk Presentation Folders -%- $
- Straight Tension Pop-Up Displays -%- $
- Stickers -%- $
- Stretched Canvas -%- $
- Tablecloths -%- $
- Table Tents -%- $
- Teardrop Flags -%- $
- Tissue Paper -%- $ NEW
- Trade Show Displays -%- $
- Tickets -%- $
- Vinyl Lettering -%- $ NEW
- Wall Art Printing -%- $
- Wall Decals -%- $
- Window Clings -%- $
- Wind Resistant A-Frames -%- $ NEW
- Wrapping Paper -%- $ NEW
- Yard Signs -%- $
- Postcard Printing
Custom Postcard Printing
- An affordable and effective marketing tool
- Available in mailable sizes & premium finishes
Your One-Stop Shop for Postcard Printing and MailingIf you have an upcoming event or want to keep in touch with loyal customers, consider using postcards for your marketing campaign. Whether they're for event invitations, product promotions, advertising discounts, or making important announcements, postcards are an economical, efficient and effective tool you can use to reach new and old customers.
At 48HourPrint.com, we offer a wide selection of custom postcards for every business need. We have standard and premium finishes, protective coatings, multiple cardstock choices, and various mailable size options. Our postcards are not just versatile, but they’re also portable and very handy.
You can even customize and make them stand out among other mail by including your contact information and logo, or by adding a splash of color, attractive fonts, and graphics that will grab the attention of readers.
Design Templates You’ll LoveFind inspiration to create your own design through our free postcard design templates. You can easily customize these design templates through our intuitive online design tool.
Find the Right Size for Your CampaignOur postcards come in several sizes to meet different project requirements.
- 4” x 6” – the smallest and most affordable size. This is the perfect size to tell your customers about deals, discounts, and other promotions.
- 5” x 7” – this size is handy and big enough to leave a great impression on your customers, as well as allow them to easily read your message and keep the postcard.
- 5.5 ” x 8.5” – if your goal is to have balance in the text, images, and infographics of your postcard design, this would be a great choice.
- 6.25” x 8” is the minimum size required by the post office for Every Door Direct Mail®. It’s slightly larger than your average postcard so it stands out from the rest of the mail.
- 6” x 9” – this size gives enough space for a picture of your store or product at the center.
- 6” x 11” makes a big impact. If your campaign requires a large space to effectively communicate your brand’s message, this is the perfect choice. This size also qualifies for EDDM® delivery.
Multiple Cardstock and Coating OptionsWe offer thick and durable cardstock options that are sturdy enough not to wear and tear in the mail. These also have different coatings that can set your printed postcards apart from competitors.
Beautiful Premium Postcards for An Exquisite LookAside from our standard custom postcards, we also offer several premium finishes that will give your campaign a competitive edge. These are:
Make a Strong Impression by Mailing Your Postcards
EDDM® (Every Door Direct Mail® by USPS)
You can send postcards to a specific zip code all while targeting by age group, income, or household size. It works well to increase community engagement for small- to medium-sized businesses.
EDDM® postcards come in several sizes as well, including 6.5” x 9”, 6.5” x 11”, and 8.5” x 11”.
Postcards With Mailing Services
Customers can rent a customer list or use their own. We take care of the postcard printing and mailing for you. By renting a residential or commercial list, you remove the time-consuming process of gathering leads yourself and making sure that you’re targeting the right people.
Postcard Printing FAQsQ: Which postcard cardstock allows for writability?
A: Select the 17 pt. cardstock to make both sides writeable. If you only need one writeable side, select the 14 pt. cardstock gloss front, uncoated back.
Q: Can I print on both sides of the postcards?
A: Yes, you can print postcards on both sides. The 14 pt. and 16 pt. cardstock come coated in gloss, high gloss UV, or matte on the front and back of your postcards.
Q: What is the fastest printing time for my postcards?
A: The EDDM® postcards are printed in 1 business day. Our standard or custom postcards can be printed in 1 to 2 business days.
Q: Is my artwork checked for errors before it is printed?
A: We offer two proofing options. If you select “Print Right Away,” your file will get a 30-point human review to ensure technical quality. We’ll contact you immediately for any problems that can’t be fixed.
Choosing “I want a PDF proof” ensures you review the PDF file before we proceed to printing. You will need to approve the file before we can proceed with production.
Q: What coating or laminate should I use on my postcard?
A: Depending on how you will distribute your postcards, you can choose from different coating options which include: gloss, high-gloss UV, matte, silk, velvet, or uncoated.
Q: What is the "trim," "safe zone," and "bleed" in a postcard design?
A: It’s important to know and follow printing specifications. This shows which elements of your design are within guidelines when your postcards goes to print.
“Trim” shows the full, finished size of the printed product. When laying out your design, the images and copy outside this area will be trimmed off.
The “safe zone” is inside the trim. This is where you should include the important elements of your design to prevent them from getting cut.
The “bleed” is the extra material that will be trimmed off. This is the image, graphic, or background color that extends a little to the edge of the final print product so that when it’s cut off, you’re not left with white edges.