- Wedding Invitations
Wedding Invitations and Stationery
- Create custom invitations for any memorable event
- Select from flat and folded design templates
- Choose from a variety of styles to match your theme
- Fast printing turnaround with design proof
- Go beyond invitations; print save-the-dates, stickers, banners, and more.
- Flat and folded options
- Optional white envelopes
- High-quality stocks & coatings
- Full-color printing on both sides
- Three sizes available, including 4.24” x 5.5”
- Printed on 14 pt. cover stock
- Extra thick 16 pt. cardstock
- Metallic colors and gradients
- For any occasion including wedding
- Available flat or folded
- Durable 14 pt. cover stocks
- Matte & high-gloss coatings
- High-gloss, durable coating
- Printed on thick 17 pt.
- Order as few as 25
- Sheets, rolled, or cut to size
- Variety of shapes & sizes
- Waterproof sticker stocks
- Indoor and outdoor options
- Vinyl, retractable, pole & more
- Portable options with setup
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Choices, Choices, Choices!From custom invitations to stationery, we offer a variety of ways for you to capture the true essence of your special event. Foil, metallic, and silk are just some of the great ways to add flair.
Big DiscountsDo you love big discounts as much as Gary does? Of course, you do! Order custom wedding invitations, birthday invitations, and other party essentials today and enjoy hot deals.
Create Wedding Invitations That Stir Up Excitement
Wedding invitations are a reflection of your special love story. Along with save-the-date cards, custom invitations give your guests a glimpse of the theme of your big day. The more you personalize your invitations, the more your shared love and anticipation of the day will shine through.
Invitation printing isn’t just for weddings. Print custom invitations for birthdays, graduations, and other celebrations to get guests excited to attend.
In addition to invitations, you can print magnets and stickers to notify guests to save the date. These are great mementos, too!
When it comes to the big day of the event, print banners and posters to help your guests. Hang them in strategic places to point the way to your reception or celebration hall.
Download our free templates to customize your wedding invitations, birthday invitations, or other event invites. You can choose flat or folded in a variety of sizes to make your custom invitations look extraordinary. We use high-quality, durable cover stock to withstand the journey to each recipient’s mailbox. Order your custom invitations today.
Q: When should I send invitations for a special event?
As a general rule you should send invitations 3 to 6 months before the event date. If you have many guests traveling from out of town, the more advance notice the better. Custom invitations pair well with save-the-date cards, which give people more time to plan travel and reserve lodging.
Q: Is printing turnaround the same as shipping transit time?
No, the turnaround time only refers to the number of days needed for us to print your custom invitation order. This doesn’t include holidays and weekends. Shipping time is the estimated delivery date and shipping cost you chose in our online calculator tool.
Q: What is a bleed margin?
This is a printing term to define the area where the image extends beyond the trim line of the paper. You need to add 1/8” on all sides to ensure your design will not be accidentally cut off. For example, the design on a 4" x 6" invitation, must be 4.25” x 6.25.”