- Food Packaging
- Printed packaging for food and drinks
- Custom labels, pouches, bags and more
- Waterproof and refrigerator-safe options
- Free online design tool
- Fast printing turnaround options
Custom Food Packaging for Your Business
- Easy to slip on any product
- High-quality 100 lb. paper
- Gloss & matte options
- For a luxurious unboxing
- Print patterns or your logo
- Eco-friendly & recyclable
Food Packaging That Looks as Good as Your Products
Being in the food and beverage industry can be challenging. Besides making sure your products are safe and of the highest quality, customers need to be interested in trying them in the first place.
Food packaging helps you differentiate your brand from the competition. Aside from promotion, food packaging supplies also keep shoppers informed of important nutritional information, ingredients, and proper use of your products. Whether your products are sold on retail shelves, online, or your brick-and-mortar, custom packaging plays a vital role in getting noticed and encouraging customers to make that purchase.
Get your packaging printing from 48HourPrint.com
Our selection of packaging options helps keep food fresh and properly stored while ensuring the professional print quality that your brand deserves. From high-barrier custom pouches to paper bags, food packaging labels to custom tissue paper, we offer all types of packaging solutions and customization options to boost your product presentation and stand out from the shelves.
Why Choose 48HourPrint.com?
Our cheap printing services allow you to create the perfect packaging to promote your brand, attract customers, and grow your business—all within your budget.
- Get an instant quote. Know the price of our products, no questions asked. Our online price calculator immediately shows the total cost of your order, including shipping fees.
- Free blank templates. Don’t have an artwork file yet? No problem! We offer a selection of blank design templates available in formats compatible with Photoshop and Illustrator to help you get started.
- Get your design checked for free. We guarantee customer satisfaction all the way. That’s why we can get your design checked by our print geeks, free of charge. This lets you check for any errors and revisions before we proceed with production.
Order more to enjoy our bulk printing services. The more your print, the cheaper the price! You can order hundreds of custom packaging and we’d still provide consistent printing quality for every piece.
If you have questions, our print geeks are available to assist you. You can also reach us through our live chat support or go old school and call us at 800-844-0599 from Monday through Friday.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Quality and Professional PrintingWe love printing and we’re serious about the quality of our products.
Print More for Bigger SavingsChoose 48HourPrint.com and get discounts on our most popular products!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will I receive my custom packaging order?
This depends on what type of product you order and the applicable printing turnaround options. Printing turnaround time is the number of days we need to print your order. You can use the order calculator to check your turnaround and shipping options.
Q: How do I get a free file check?
Using the order calculator, select your preferred product specs and click Upload Your Artwork. After uploading, select the PDF Proof option and a representative will e-mail you with the design within a day.
Q: Is there a minimum quantity to qualify for an order?
The minimum quantity depends on the type of printing product you order. Click on the drop-down arrow in the “Quantity” box on any product page to see the minimum and maximum order quantity for each product.
Q: Can I get a custom quote?
If you need something that’s not listed on the website, you can request a custom quote. Fill up the form with your required size, printing, and finishing options. Note that custom quotes are not covered by the 48-Hour Turnaround Guarantee. We may need a minimum of five (5) business days to produce it upon proof approval.
Q: How do I use the online design tool?
Aside from using your own design, some of our products also let you create your own layout using Create48, our online design tool. Here’s how to do it:
- Use the order calculator on your product page to indicate the size, material, and quantity of your print order. After, click Design Online.
- You will be redirected to the online design tool. Use the toolbar search and upload images, add text, and change colors.
- Once you’re done, you can either select Save Design and include a job name or Proceed to Checkout.