- Labels and Pouches
Custom Labels and Pouches for Product Packaging
- Brand any product with custom packaging
- High-quality labels and custom pouches
- Waterproof, refrigerator-safe materials
Labels and Packaging
- Suits any product packaging
- Oil and water-resistant
- Roll and cut-to-size format
- Sticks to any smooth surface
- Indoor and outdoor options
- Custom shapes and sizes
Print Labels and Packaging for Your Products
Give your products the attention they deserve with custom labels and packaging printing.
48HourPrint.com offers packaging solutions for any type of product. Whether you’re selling food and beverage, beauty and skincare, or pharmaceutical products, our packaging printing services let you customize according to your brand and industry requirements.
Print custom labels to attract shoppers, boost brand recognition and inform consumers about your product. We offer both individual cut-to-size and roll format, and we have a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and materials for you to choose from.
We also print custom pouches made of high-barrier film to keep products freshly sealed and secure. Custom pouches are versatile, food-safe, and a cost-effective solution for businesses looking for professional packaging without breaking the bank.
Shop custom packaging at 48HourPrint.com today and experience smooth, hassle-free online printing services.
Upload your design on our website to get started. If you don’t have an artwork file yet, we also offer free templates you can download to help you get started on your layout. You can open these predefined guidelines on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or Publisher.
Packaging Materials That Lasts
Print packaging today and customize in a wide variety of label adhesives and custom pouch materials to suit your product.
Custom Labels are printed in either cut-to-size or roll format. Each type offers its application benefits and material options.
Cut-to-size labels are printed and individually cut according to their size and shape, which makes them the best choice for manual applications. These are printed on white paper sticker or white vinyl.
- White paper sticker is uncoated, so it’s best for indoor use only. Enhance your design with matte and gloss coating, as well as for extra protection.
- White vinyl sticker is ideal for outdoor use and products exposed to heat, refrigeration, or water.
Roll labels come wrapped around a cardboard spool and can be used with label dispensers. This makes them perfect for bulk label printing and applications. This format is printed on white premium sticker paper, BOPP labels, and Estate adhesive paper.
- White premium sticker paper is our most popular indoor label material. Made of smooth, semi-gloss, pressure-sensitive stock.
- BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) labels are made of mostly plastic, which suits products exposed to moisture, oil, and refrigeration. Our BOPP choices are white, metal-colored, or clear.
- Estate paper is slightly textured and popularly used for wine bottle labels. It comes uncoated but you have the option to add a matte finish.
Custom Pouches are a popular form of packaging, especially in the food industry. This kind of pouches are also popular during Holiday Season's fun and festive packaging ideas. We offer flat pouches for samples, single-use, and small quantity products, and stand-up pouches with an expandable bottom gusset for items with heavier volume. They’re made of heavy-duty barrier film that keeps perishable products fresh and extends their shelf life.
Custom pouch high-barrier films come in white, clear, and metallized options.
- Clear Barrier Film is perfect for showing the contents of the bag to customers.
- White Barrier Film offers a good solid background for full-color printing.
- Metallized Barrier Film comes with a glossy, metallic sheen that enhances your designs.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Fast, Quality Printing that LastsWe offer quality printing and quick turnarounds for all your business needs.
Big Deals and Discounts!Choose 48HourPrint.com and enjoy up to 30% off on stickers and labels.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most durable label for packaging?
Our most durable label material is white vinyl for cut-to-size labels. Made of the same adhesive used for bumper stickers, white vinyl is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. It’s waterproof, UV-resistant, and comes with a high-gloss UV coating.
Are custom pouches safe for food?
Yes, our pouch materials are non-toxic and safe to use for food packaging. The pouch high-barrier blocks moisture, oxygen, and any unwanted odors.
What’s the difference between flat pouches and stand-up pouches?
Flat pouches are recommended for smaller product quantities like samples and single-use items, while stand-up pouches have an expanding bottom gusset that makes them more suitable for heavier products.
How soon can I receive my orders?
This depends on your product’s printing turnaround and shipping options. To get an estimated delivery date, enter your 5-digit ZIP code in the order calculator.
How do I use free print templates?
We offer free templates you can download to help you set up your designs. These are blank templates that provide guidelines on where to add important design elements. You can download these files from the Templates tab of every product page. We offer files compatible with PDF, JPEG, Illustrator, Photoshop, Publisher, and Corel Draw.