- Fun & festive marketing tools
- High-quality materials
- Customizable shapes & sizes
- Variety of finishing options
- Quick printing turnaround
- Selection of heavy-duty sticker stock
- Custom shapes & sizes
- Available cut-to-size or roll
- Popular sizes available
- Waterproof materials available
- 1-day printing turnaround
- Print flat or folded
- High-quality card stock
- Optional envelopes for mailing
- Various sizes available
- Round or sombrero-style hanger hole
- Glossy or matte cardstock
- Customizable printing options
- Select window or self-seal
- Available sizes for cards & invites
- Delivered flat or folded
- Printed on durable 14 pt. cover stock
- Free envelopes for a limited time
- Ideal for product sampling
- Zipper lock keeps items fresh
- Uses high-barrier film
Holiday Packaging: Boost Your Products for the Holiday Shopping Season
Don’t be a Grinch! Embrace the season and add some warm, festive cheer to your holiday packaging. Creating customized packaging materials that correspond to the seasons show your clientele you’re able to keep with the times. It provides something fresh, exciting, and something to look forward to. Whether it’s Halloween, Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Hannukah, or Christmas, season-appropriate packaging shows you mean business.
48HourPrint offers a wide selection of seasonal packaging options that won’t break the bank. Our cheap printing services ensure cost-effective and affordable materials that are also durable and of high-quality.
How to Design Holiday Packaging
Creating an effective holiday-themed design is more than just adding Christmas trees, Santa Claus, or candy cane designs. Each element must be well-thought-out, coherent, and contributes to the overall brand message you wish to convey. It must fulfill its purpose, as well as stand out. While designing online in 48HourPrint is quick and easy, here are some tips to consider while creating your holiday packaging:
- Choose the right colors – The holidays are supposed to be warm, festive, and joyful. Ensure that your design effectively evokes the emotions associated with the season. Whether you’re going for traditional green and red or a more elegant route of white and gold, your design should stand out—in the right way.
- Design with your brand in mind – While seasonal events do require some design flexibility, it is important not to lose sight of your brand message. Your brand should still be front and center and the overall design should still reflect your brand identity and what it stands for.
- Create brand recall – During the holidays, a lot of packages come and go and it’s easy to get lost in a sea of envelopes and parcels. Ensure that your design stands out. It could be a bold pop of red from a hang tag; a vibrant, striped holiday sticker, or even greeting cards with a metallic finish. Going off the beaten path guarantees that you’ll be remembered not just for the holidays, but also all year round.
Using Holiday Packaging to Win More Customers
Aside from being one of the busiest times of the year, the holiday season is also when competition is at its most fierce. All businesses are looking to create momentum and boost sales. Below, we’ve curated a short guide on how to best use holiday packaging to your advantage during this sea
- Focus on function – While it may be tempting to pull out all the stops and add every conceivable holiday-themed art to your packaging, remember that utility is key. Less is, oftentimes, more. A vibrant holiday sticker or a personalized card in an envelope can drive impact effectively without all sorts of visual distractio
- Stay in touch – Whether you’re sending wrapped presents or a simple holiday card, customers love and appreciate the gesture. Greeting them and saying thank you for supporting your business goes a long way in keeping their business, as well as glowing recommendations via word of mouth.
- Embrace social media – The internet is a level playing field for everyone. Even mom-and-pop businesses can greatly benefit from harnessing the power of social media. Add #hashtags, brand stories, and other interesting tidbits about your company that might pique interest on your packaging to boost brand engagement.
Free Downloadable Design Templates
Our print geeks have put together these free, ready-to-print templates you can use for your business. You can add your logo, change the text, and we’ll get it printed and on its way to you.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Design Templates page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I save on holiday packaging by printing in bulk?
Yes, you will. Printing in bulk is an efficient way of keeping costs down. The more you print, the more you’ll save with 48HourPrint’s cheap online printing services. For example, a roll of 250 rectangle holiday stickers comes out to $0.91 each. When you print 1,000 stickers instead, each one is only $0.23.
Q: Is there a minimum order for holiday packaging?
The minimum order quantity varies depending on the product itself. For holiday cards and greetings cards, you can print as few as 25 pieces. For labels, stickers, hang tags, and envelopes the minimum is 100. For header cards however, it’s 250. We recommend ordering more than the minimum to keep the printing costs low.
Q: How quickly can I receive my holiday packaging order?
48HourPrint's fastest printing turnaround time is one business day. This is the time it takes for us to get your order printed and ready for pick up or shipping.
If your proof is approved by 8 p.m., your order is guaranteed to go to print that evening and ship from our facility or be ready for pick up in 24 hours. Note this does not include shipping time, weekends, and holidays.
To see what printing turnaround options are available, you can use the order calculator on the product page. Choose the size, quantity, materials, and other specifications. The calculator will tell you the printing turnaround options that are available.
Q: Can I design my holiday packaging online?
Yes, you can! You can use our online design tool, Create48, to make your own designs quickly. Hundreds of free templates are available for you to customize. If you need to use a specific file editor to create your design, simply download the appropriate template from the product page and follow the enclosed guidelines.
Q: Do I get a proof before I pay for my order?
A: Yes. When ordering, you can select the option to review a digital PDF proof. You’ll be able to see a digital rendition of how your file would look printed out as a finished product. Check for any errors and revisions before giving the go-ahead for your order.