- Packaging Materials
- Create professional custom product packaging
- Build excitement about your brand with packaging supplies
- Print your logo on durable materials that can withstand shipping
- Self-adhesive for a secure stick
- Heavy-duty sticker stock options
- Roll or individually cut to size
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Choose gloss or matte laminate
- Small and large order quantities
- Circle, oval, square, or rectangle
- Waterproof vinyl or BOPP
- Roll or individually cut to sizes
- Pack products in branded pouches
- Add hang holes and tear notches
- Fast printing turnaround
- Ideal for product sampling
- Zipper lock keeps items fresh
- Uses high-barrier film
Packaging Hang Tags
- Finishing touch to your product packaging
- High-quality cardstock options
- Premium accents like metallic and foil available
- Square and rectangle shapes in a variety of sizes
- Gloss, UV gloss, or matte coatings to highlight logo
- Drill hole available to attach to product with your string
Packaging Header Cards
- Work great for food and supplies industries
- Option to add round or sombrero-style hole for hanging
- Available in a variety of sizes and scored for half fold
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Premium Printing MaterialsWe use premium materials and finishes to print custom packaging and to ensure your design looks amazing.
Get Big DealsLove big deals? Gary does, too! We offer deals on custom packaging materials and more.
Print Packaging Materials
You can generate a lot of excitement about your products with professionally printed packaging materials. We print custom product packaging supplies, including labels, stickers, hang tags, and header cards to make your products look fantastic.
Print your logo, messaging, and brand colors on high-quality, durable materials that can withstand handling and shipping. Customize your product packaging exactly the way you want. We offer a variety of shapes, sizes, and coating options.
You can download our free templates to create artwork for packaging materials or use our free online design tool. If you already have final artwork, go ahead and upload it. We recommend getting a free PDF proof. Order your packaging materials today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of coating do you recommend for packaging stickers?
Apply matte coating if you need a smooth surface and are going for a more sophisticated look. Gloss coating makes the colors of your logo and messaging pop and does not absorb fingerprints. For heavy handling and multiple touches, high gloss UV works best and is the shiniest coating.
Q: What are the best material choices for packaging labels?
For cut-to-size labels, 4 mil. white vinyl is for outdoor and indoor use, UV resistant, and comes in high-gloss UV coating.
For roll labels, BOPP is tear-proof, waterproof, and oil resistant. Another option is white vinyl, which is our thickest and most durable material for stickers. For unique product packaging, check 48HourPrint's labels and pouches packaging options.
Q: Are strings included in my packaging hang tag order?
No, we don’t include strings or ribbon with the hang tags. However, you can customize the size and location of the string hole that is added to your tag design.
Q: How are packaging header cards shipped and how do I attach to my products?
Our printed header cards are scored for easy folding and are shipped flat to you. These packaging header cards are easy to use. Just fold over the poly bag and either staple or glue together.