Metallic Greeting Cards
- Extra thick 16 pt. cardstock feels premium
- Endless metallic colors and gradients
- Spot UV accents give an extra shine
Make Your Events Sparkle With Metallic Greeting Cards
Spark joy not only during holidays but on every special event you have with metallic greeting card printing. The metallic glimmer evokes happy, shiny thoughts that also look and feel elegant.
These are perfect for sending personalized messages for all the glittery holidays such as Christmas, Hanukkah, or Thanksgiving. Send them out for special events such as weddings, baptisms, fundraisers, or other formal affairs.
Things That Spark Joy
What makes custom greeting cards glow brighter? Here’s what:
- Metallic Printing. Each substrate starts with a layer of silver ink. CMYK is then printed on top to create metallic colors that shine like real metal.
- Flat or Folded. Flat greeting cards come in 5 sizes including the popular 4.25" x 5.5" size, while there are 6 sizes available for folded greeting cards.
- Unlimited Colors. With metallic printing, you can create any color under the sun – even gradients.
- Spot UV. For more shine and texture, add spot UV accents on your metallic greeting card design. This high gloss finish shines brilliantly when light hits it.
Extra Brilliant Solutions
Make sure your metallic greeting card printing works for you and your brand as well. Here’s how:
- Colors matter. Make sure the colors you use will highlight the metallic design of your greeting card.
- Pick your type. The font you choose should be easy to read even from a distance so you can get your message across effectively.
- Shine a light on your brand. Make sure your branding is distinct and represents what your company is all about.
Check out our free downloadable templates so you can start on your design. When your artwork is ready, just upload it to our website and we’ll create a free proof for you.
Metallic Greeting Cards File Templates
Click the size below to download a ZIP file containing templates for that size in both horizontal and vertical orientation: