How to Dominate Weekend Markets With Vinyl BannersWritten by Colleen Caibili ● Published on May 27, 2023
Picture a vibrant weekend or pop-up market filled with people from all over town excited to spend money on products and experiences. With the number of businesses present in these types of activities, how can you stand out against the crowd and leave a lasting impression on the visitors?
Enter vinyl banners. Learn how you can use this print marketing tool to elevate your brand’s presence at your next event!
First things first – why do vinyl banners work?
Vinyl banners offer several benefits that make them the perfect promotional material for weekend and pop-up market mainstays:
Vinyl is weather and tear resistant.
This lightweight yet sturdy material can withstand external elements. This means the banners can stay outside even in the face of extreme heat, strong winds, or nonstop rain.
Vinyl banners are affordable.
If you are just starting out as a business owner, investing on a vinyl banner is a cost-effective way to gain visibility without hurting your wallet.
Vinyl banners are easy to customize.
Whichever industry you belong to and no matter what kind of products and services you offer, you will never go wrong with advertising your brand through vinyl banners. You can print anything on a banner and most banner printers can print it in any size, so feel free to go as small or as large as you like!
Vinyl banners can be reused multiple times.
If you are fond of taking part in outdoor events such as weekend and pop-up markets, you don’t have to print a new banner for every appearance. Since vinyl is designed to last long, you can get the most bang for your buck by using the same one over and over – just make sure to store it properly to keep it looking good as new!
Things to Remember When Getting a Vinyl Banner
Have we managed to convince you to try out vinyl banners? Great! Now here are three tips to keep in mind before designing and printing one (or more).
- Choose a suitable size that would ensure maximum visibility without disobeying the guidelines of the event. Check first if the organizers have rules about displaying signage – they most likely specified the largest you could go so as not to disrupt the other exhibitors in the market.
- Use eye-catching graphics and compelling copy. You’ll be head-to-head against businesses that sell the same products and services as you. From afar, you need to be able to convince people to choose you.
- Select a vinyl material that would suit the event venue and the weather conditions. Vinyl comes in different styles such as mesh, the standard 13 oz., and the more premium 18 oz. If you expect strong winds on the day of the event, go with the first one to further minimize the chances of tearing. If you want something more long-lasting, go with premium.
Where to Display Your Vinyl Banners
By this time, we are confident that you are completely sold on the benefits of vinyl banners and you plan on following all the design rules – next on the agenda is figuring out where to put them.
- Choose high-traffic areas that would catch the eye of potential customers. It would be great if you could request access to the event map in advance!
- Consider putting up your banners at the focal points of the event venue such as the entrance and exit points, the main stage or activity area, and the registration area.
- You can also place your banners near competing businesses to sway their customers into trying out your products and services.
Caring For Your Vinyl Banners
We get it, you are giddy with excitement at the thought of putting up your vinyl banners and being the star of the upcoming pop-up market. Just before you click “Checkout”, take note of these first so your banners can stay in tiptop shape for a long, long time.
- Keep your vinyl banners in a cool, dry place when not in use
- Roll your vinyl banners instead of folding them to avoid creases and snagging on surfaces.
- Wipe your banner with a damp cloth if you see dirt or grime on the surface. If it’s a bit stubborn to remove, use soap and water
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals to clean your banner.
Print Your Vinyl Banners With 48HourPrint.com
On to the exciting part: finding a banner printer! In case you missed it, yours truly is a trusted online printing services provider of all things related to marketing, promotions, and advertising.
We’ll get straight to the point – here are four reasons you should partner with 48HourPrint.com for your vinyl banner needs:
- Our vinyl banners come in different styles, sizes, and materials.
- We offer fast printing turnaround times – we can get your order ready for shipping in as fast as the next business day!
- You can personalize your vinyl banners to your heart’s content. Whether you want to upload your own artwork or design from scratch using our own tool or your favorite design software, we can help you make it come to life.
- We have different design templates for weekend and pop-up events that you can easily make your own!
Now that you know how to harness the full potential of vinyl banners, you are now equipped and ready to dominate your next pop-up event. Choose 48HourPrint.com as your printing partner and we guarantee that you won’t just fade into the background!
Explore Top Banners with Big Discounts
- Made of high-grade vinyl
- Great for outdoor use
- Print on both sides
- Waterproof material
- Comes with a stand
- Sturdy & curl-resistant