- Warning Signs
- Affordable, fast printing services
- Print banners, posters, aluminum signs, and more
- Wide variety of outdoor and weatherproof materials
- Easy-to-use online design tool
- 1-day printing turnaround option available
Warning Signs and Safety Signs
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Fast Printing That Lasts a Long TimeWe offer quick and quality sign printing that will help your business for years to come.
Awesome Deals and DiscountsChoose 48HourPrint.com and get up to 30% off on warning signs!
Be on the Safe Side With Warning Signs
Get your message out, loud and clear. If you need warning signs for your workplace, health facility, or any public area with high-foot traffic, we can print fast and quality safety signs to help you get your message out effectively.
Safety signs are vital in any environment. Look around you and you’ll find them by the side of the roads, in office buildings, schools, and especially hospitals. They’re everywhere! They don’t get a lot of credit, but signs do a great job of keeping our daily lives safe and organized.
For an important message to be seen, a lot of possible hazards and important notices are printed on warning signs. This also shows you are taking extra precautions to protect those around you.
At 48HourPrint.com, we can help you customize signs that work for any environment. Whether its banners, aluminum signs, or poster printing—we can get it done. Our large selection allows you to choose the best type of signage to suit your purpose.
Here are some of the most important and frequently used signs you can print for your workplace.
- Hand-washing Signs – Use safety posters to raise awareness about handwashing. Display them in highly visible areas, especially inside the restrooms. Print custom hand hygiene posters with information on how the public can keep themselves safe simply by washing their hands often.
- Warehouse Safety Signs – Lots of companies in manufacturing post these in compliance with government safety regulations. This helps encourage employees to practice safety policies an avoid running into accidents.
- Restricted Area Signs – This helps keeping unnecessary personnel away from dangerous or accident-prone areas within your workplace. This is particularly used in hospitals, factories, and construction sites.
- Safety Awareness Signs – There may be a different set of precautions for specific areas in the workplace. A simple reminder to employees can go a long way.
- Personal Protection Signs – This type of sign is often used in construction and manufacturing. It serves as a reminder for employees to wear their protective equipment and follow safety procedures within the workplace.
- Notice Signs – These non-hazard signs provide general information that is useful to the public. It can communicate instructions for visitor registration or inform them if the area is under 24-hour video surveillance.
For posters, you can choose from 4 different types of paper and cardstock. From regular 80# text paper all the way to our thick 14 pt. Cardstock. You can add matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV coating for protection. For custom posters that will be displayed outside, we have white PVC board and 20 mil. Styrene. These are also durable and water-resistant.
If you need a sign for outdoors, we offer durable and weatherproof aluminum material. We can even print reflective aluminum warning signs, so your messages shine bright at night. These types of material can withstand the elements and will last years.
For something more portable and easier to replace, we offer corrugated plastic material. It’s lightweight, water-resistant, and cost-effective.
Make Public Safety a PriorityCreate efficient signs that get noticed. Your message should be simple to read and large enough to read even from far away.
Keep these tips in mind as you design your warnings signs:
Important information goes at the top. Most the time, signs only get a few seconds for a quick scan, so place your key message at the top. Use words like “Warning”, “Caution”, or “Danger” to immediately catch your audience’s attention.
Use easy to understand images and icons. A few people who don’t speak your language may encounter your warning sign. Make your design very simple, something that a young child can immediately interpret.
Choose the right colors. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has established guidelines for safety signs using their respective colors. Red is for danger, warning is orange, and caution is yellow. For general safety, use green. For non-hazard signs, blue is often used.
Need your signs ASAP? You can easily get started by uploading your artwork or creating your own with our easy-to-use online design tool. We can print and have your signs ready for delivery in just 24 hours.
Print warning signs today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the most popular size for warning signs?
For printed signs, the bigger the better. The most popular sizes for warning signs are 12” x 18” and 18” x 24”. This provides enough space for larger text and graphics, since they need to be seen from a few feet away. You should also consider the space allocated for your warning signs. Larger sizes are more suited to outdoor locations, while compact signs will work better indoors.
Q: How soon can you deliver my warning signs?
Our fastest printing turnaround is one (1) business day. Printing turnaround refers to the time it takes to print your order and have it ready for shipping. For example, if you select 1-day printing and approve your design proof by 8 p.m. ET, your order will print that evening and ship from our facility in 24 hours.
Printing turnaround does not include delivery time, holidays, and weekends. Read more about our printing turnaround time.
Q: Is my design checked for errors before printing?
Yes, we offer two proofing options. If you choose “Print Right Away,” your file will get a 30-point human review to ensure technical quality. We’ll contact you immediately for any problems that can’t be fixed.
Choosing “I want a PDF proof” means you get to review the PDF file before we proceed to printing. This may take longer, but you will be able to approve the file before we proceed with printing.
COVID-19 Free Design Templates
Our print geeks have put together these free, ready-to-print templates you can use for your business. You can add your logo, change the text, and we’ll get it printed and on its way to you.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Design Templates page.