- Choose different shapes, sizes, and materials
- Get in sheets, rolled, or cut to size
- 1-day printing turnaround options
Get Creative With Our Custom Sticker Maker
Make stickers that stand out. Even if you’ve never tried designing your own stickers, you can easily create and customize stickers in any style and shape at 48HourPrint.com.
Use our online design tool to upload and search for images, add your logo and text, and customize stickers according to your branding. We also have downloadable blank templates for you to use with your preferred software design applications.
There’s plenty of ways you can make your sticker designs come to life. Print with us and we’ll help you create stickers that will really hold your customer’s attention.
Metallic printing is a fun way to add personality to your promotions. We’ll top it off with high-gloss coating for added protection.
Be unique and use clear plastic stickers or biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) for that “no-label” look. They’re ideal for stickers that might be exposed to moisture, oil, and refrigeration.
Our custom sticker maker allows you to choose from a wide variety of durable sticker options.
Need something weather resistant? Use our vinyl sticker maker for UV-coated, waterproof materials that work best for outdoor use. Try our bumper sticker maker for stickers that you can easily apply to glass, wood, or metal
Order as little as 25 stickers or up to thousands. We also offer free file reviews to make sure your stickers come out fantastic and exactly how you want them to.
Need your stickers ASAP? Choose 1-day printing turnaround at checkout so you get your stickers printed and ready for shipping in just 24 hours. Order now and get as much as 30% off on different types of stickers.
Print custom stickers today.
Custom StickersOrder rolled, cut to size, or on sheets. The sky’s the limit with custom stickers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is printing turnaround time?
A: Printing turnaround indicates the time it takes for us to process your order, print your stickers, and have them ready to pick up or ship. For example, if you choose 1-day printing and your proof is approved by 8 p.m. ET, we guarantee that your order will ship or be ready for pick up in 24 hours. Our turnaround time does not include weekends, holidays, or the delivery period.
We also offer 2, 3, and 5 business day printing turnaround. You can check what your printing turnaround options are using the order calculator on the product page.
Q: How much does it cost to make stickers?
The price of your stickers vary depending on size, material, and quantity. For example, if you order 500 pieces of 2” x 2” cut-to-size stickers printed on waterproof vinyl, it will cost you 12¢ each. The more stickers you order, the lower the cost per unit. You can check the estimated cost using the order calculator found in the product page.
- Click the type of sticker you want from the sticker category page.
- You will be redirected to the product page, where you can find the order calulator on the right side of the page.
- Select your preferred sticker size, material, quantity, and other product specifications.
- The order calculator will generate an estimated total and cost per unit based on your product preferences.
Q: What’s the difference between cut-to-size, rolled, and sticker sheets?
Cut-to-size stickers are already cut and separated before they’re delivered. Brands and business like to use cut-to-size stickers for event promotions and as giveaways. You can even include them as packaging inserts for customer purchases.
Rolled stickers are spun around a spool and can be used with most label dispensers. If you need to a lot of stickers, we recommend ordering rolled stickers because they are also the easiest to apply. You can order starting from 250 stickers and choose from more material options like BOPP and textured adhesive paper.
Sticker sheets are lined up individually and then printed on adhesive paper. These are easy to peel off and are commonly used for return address labels, barcodes, dates, and more.
Q: How do I make my own stickers?
It’s easy to design and print your own stickers at 48HourPrint.com. Follow these steps:
- Choose and click what kind of sticker you want to print from the sticker category page.
- After choosing your sticker, use the order calculator located on the right side of the page to choose the size, material, and quantity. Be sure to include your preferred printing turnaround time.
- Click on “Upload Your Design”.
- If you don’t have a design yet, select “Design Online”.
- You can now use our online design tool to create your own artwork in minutes. Use the toolbar to search and upload images, add text, and change colors.
- After uploading or saving your design, add a job name then proceed by clicking “Check Out Now”.
- Fill out your shipping address and select your preferred shipping options.
- Log in to your account or for first time visitors, create a new online account.
- Select your billing method.
- Review all the order details to make sure everything is included, and submit your order.