- Custom Card Printing
Custom Card Printing
- Create custom business cards, postcards, rack cards, and more
- Ideal for branding, promotions, and packaging
- Printed in vibrant, full color with durable cardstock options
- Protective coating options, including gloss, gloss UV, and matte
- Variety of shapes and sizes available to stand out
Custom Business Card Printing
- Printed on durable PVC plastic
- Clear, frosted, or white plastic
- Water-resistant material
- Perfect for square, rounded, & diamond-shaped
- Printed on sturdy 14 pt. or 16 pt. cover stock
- Four size options
Custom Postcard Printing
- Promote product launches, sales, and more
- Wide range of sizes available
- Protective gloss, high-gloss UV, and matte coating options
- Add shine to your logo or part of the design
- Variety of sizes available, including 4” x 6”
- Printed on heavy-duty 16 pt. cover stock
Custom Card Printing
- Great for special occasions or just to connect with customers
- Available flat or folded in a variety of sizes
- Protective matte, gloss, and high-gloss UV coatings available
- Display at trade shows, near cashiers, and more
- Available in 3.5” x 8.5” and 4” x 9” sizes
- Choose from protective matte or gloss coatings
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Premium Printing MaterialsWe use premium materials and finishes to print custom cards and ensure your design looks amazing.
Get Big DealsLove big deals? Gary does, too! We offer deals on custom business cards, postcards, and more.
Custom Card Printing: Build and Promote Your Brand
Custom card printing is a versatile way to build your brand, promote products and services, and reach out to customers. 48HourPrint.com offers a wide range of custom card printing products.
Custom business cards give you the opportunity to introduce yourself with confidence and make a lasting impression with people you meet at trade shows, business meetings, or just standing in line at the store.
Custom postcards are an effective and affordable way to create unique marketing campaigns. Distribute custom postcards in person at events or mail them using a targeted mailing list.
Other custom card printing, like greeting cards, rack cards, and header cards enables you to connect with customers and build your brand.
Custom greeting cards aren’t just for the holiday season. Reach out any time of year to congratulate an achievement, send thanks, or maintain the business relationship.
Rack cards have many uses. You can display them at coffee shops, hotels, near the checkout counter in stores, and more. They also work well as inserts for kits or goodie bags.
Header cards are perfect for products that need to be sealed inside poly bags. They’re a cost-effective and attractive branding solution. You can also include product information and directions on custom header cards.
Do you need a special size for your card printing? No problem. Tell us the dimensions you need using our custom quote order page.
Download our free templates to customize your card printing or use our cool online design tool, Create48. Already have final artwork? Perfect. Go ahead and upload it. We recommend getting a PDF proof. Why not? It’s free. Order your custom card printing today.
Q: When can I expect my custom cards?
"Printing turnaround” refers to the number of days allotted for producing your order. Most custom cards are ready in 2 business days (or 48 hours as our name promises) if you select this option at checkout. Some premium custom card printing may take longer.
Once you’ve approved the PDF proof online your order will be shipped to the indicated address. Select the “Estimate Delivery Date and Shipping Cost” option located below the online calculator to choose your preferred delivery date.
Q: Which coatings help prevent external damage on custom business cards and rack cards?
Select UV gloss on both sides to protect your cards from multiple handling. Other coating options, like matte and gloss, are resistant to fingerprints and scratches.
Q: For custom postcards, which materials are most resistant to the multiple handling expected during mailing and delivery?
The 14 pt. cardstock option with gloss or high gloss coating or the 16 pt. Cardstock option with gloss or matte coating are all thick enough and durable enough to resist wear and tear.
High gloss is abrasion resistant and the gloss coating does not absorb fingerprint marks.
Q: Which custom postcard sizes qualify for the USPS First-Class postcard mailing rate?
Our 4” x 6” size falls under USPS's First Class Postcard rate, while the 5” x 7” to 6” x 11” range will be charged the Letter Rate. Visit our direct mail or EDDM® pages to learn more about our postcard delivery services.
Q: Do custom greeting cards come with envelopes?
Yes, free blank envelopes can be included with your order. Be sure to select the “Blank Envelopes” option.