- Save more when you order in bulk
- Choose durable cardstock and premium finishes
- Design for free online or upload your artwork
Cheap Postcards that Effectively Deliver Your Message
At 48HourPrint.com, we offer cheap postcards that do not compromise on quality. Whether you send them through the mail, display them in stores, or use them as event handouts, our straightforward process allows you to create the perfect postcards that suit your needs and budget.
Choose from a large selection of high-grade cardstock:
- 14 pt. cardstock is a popular material for postcards and business cards. Its thickness can endure wear and tear, which makes them the preferred choice for cheap postcard printing in bulk.
- 16 pt. cardstock is our recommended cardstock for premium postcards. It is slightly thicker than 14 pt. cardstock but offers double the durability.
- 17 pt. cardstock is the thickest option for postcards. This uncoated stock provides a high-end feel and works best for minimalist designs.
Select your protective finish:
- Gloss coating adds shine and catches the light. It provides protection to your postcards and resistance to fingerprints, scuffs, and scratches. Because of its glossy surface, you can only use permanent ink and markers to write on your postcards.
- High-gloss UV is like gloss coating, but with a shinier, thicker coating. It protects postcards from moisture, creases, and tears while adding greater color depth to designs.
- Matte coating produces less glare and goes well with text-heavy designs. It is suitable for writing using ballpoint pens and permanent markers. It offers less protection from scratches but works great for elegant designs with muted hues.
Save more with these postcard printing tips:
- Order in bulk. The more pieces you order, the lower the cost per piece. For example, ordering 250 postcards will cost $0.15 per piece. If you order 1,000 pieces, the price drops to $0.06 per piece. You can check the unit price at the bottom of the order calculator located on your product page.
- Select the right size. ?Do you know this affects your postage rate? Select a mailable size such as 4.25” x 5.5” or 4” x 6” so it classifies as First-Class mail in USPS.
- Take advantage of our direct mailing services. You can reach targeted audiences with fewer expenses. Our EDDM® and direct mailing services include printing, addressing, sorting, and delivering your postcards to potential customers.
To get started, download one of our free blank templates or select “Design Online” to use our free design tool. If you have an artwork ready, simply upload it. Order cheap postcards today.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Postcard PrintingBoost your promotions. Highlight offers and discounts, advertise events and get your name out there with cheap, quality postcards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How quickly can you get postcards printed?
We can print and have your postcards ready for delivery within 48 hours or two business days. This means that if your design proof is approved by 8pm ET, your order will be printed and?ready for delivery within 48 hours – or your order is free. You can view your printing turnaround options in your order calculator, located just before the total price of your order.
Q: What is printing turnaround time?
Printing turnaround?refers to the time it takes for us to print your order and?have it ready for shipping.?Printing turnaround does not include delivery.?
It is important to?account for delivery times when you place your order. Your order will be ready for shipping after your preferred printing turnaround time, which you can specify in the order calculator.
Printing turnaround time does not cover shipping carrier delays in picking up orders for shipment or in delivering orders.
Q: How much do postcards cost?
The price of your postcards depends on the type of postcard, cardstock, finish, and quantity you choose. Our glossy, double-sided 4”x6” postcards start at $0.20 each for just 1000 pieces. Whatever size or cardstock you prefer, we produce high-quality postcards at low prices.
Q: What is a cheap and durable paper for postcards?
We recommend 16 pt. cardstock to give your postcards an upscale feel. For a more economical option, choose the versatile 14 pt. cardstock.
Q: What is a PDF proof, and does it cost extra?
A PDF proof file simulates how your postcards will look like after they are finished printing. Proofing allows you to preview your design and check that it will print correctly or if it needs to be revised. We will send you a free PDF proof file for your approval before proceeding with payment.
Q: What are the most popular postcard sizes?
The most popular size for postcards is 4” x 6”. It is also the most cost-effective because it qualifies for the post office’s First-Class delivery and standard postcard mailing rate. If you want to make a statement, 5” x 7” is big enough to stand out while still being handy and easy to store.
Q: What file formats do you accept for my design?
A: 48HourPrint.com accepts the following file types:
- Flattened PSD files