- Ready for delivery in 48 hours
- Durable materials last up to 5 years
- High-grade vinyl, perfect for outdoor use
Spread the Word Through Vinyl Banner Printing
Vinyl banner printing is a practical, affordable, and highly effective marketing tool. They are must-haves for trade shows, conventions, parades, political rallies, or church functions. The Outdoor Advertising Association of America says that up to 45% of customers stop on impulse driven by indoor or outdoor banners.
Created using high-quality vinyl materials, these banners can be used both indoors and outdoors. Display vinyl posters in permanent exhibits. Use them as decorations in smaller personal events like birthday parties and family reunions. You can also put them up as business signs in pop-up stores and food trucks.
Start With Stunning Visuals That Last
Choose from three high-grade vinyl material options for your vinyl banner printing. All available choices offer high levels of visibility and durability.
18 oz. matte vinyl
- Distinctively smooth finish
- The strongest vinyl banner material; puncture and mold-resistant
- Ideal for displays viewed up close
- Last outdoors for at least 5 years
Standard 13 oz. vinyl
- Matte finish for great visibility even in bright light
- Highly durable yet economical vinyl poster printing option
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can last 3 to 5 years outdoors
9 oz. mesh vinyl
- Small holes allow wind and light to pass through for people to see out from behind it
- Perfect for windy environments with its great tear resistance
Yes! Size Really Does Matter
We offer vinyl banner printing in a wide array of sizes. The bigger the banner, the bigger the message and the farther away people can see it. Here are the popular vinyl banner sizes:
- 2’ x 6’ is small and portable. Ideally placed near new products inside a store or the edge of a table when used indoors.
- 3’ x 6’ is the most common banner size. Whether used horizontally or vertically, this size combines visibility and portability.
- 4’ x 6’ is a good size to use for visibility in fairs, tradeshows, and conventions.
- 4’ x 8’ banners are perfect for places where there are no restrictions so you can display your banner loud and proud.
- Custom sizes are also available. Choose this option to advertise major sales and events. Enormous vinyl banners can be displayed and draped outside buildings.
Read this complete guide on banner sizes to learn which specifications will best suit your needs.
Create a Story With Two SidesAre you fine with the front or do you want your message seen from both sides? Vinyl banners can be printed on one or both sides of the material. Choose double-sided printing if you’ll be displaying the banner on a clear surface such as glass windows, or hanging it outdoors. This way people can see your message from any direction.
Mount ‘Em Where You Want ‘Em
Choose from three types of mounting options. Your choice will depend on how and where you’ll place your vinyl posters.
Nickel grommets (aka eyelets) are fastened around the edges or on the corners of your banner. This is the most popular and convenient way to hang vinyl banners. Add this if you need to use twist ties to attach your banner to a stand or to the wall.
Hem and Grommets
With hems, the banner edges are folded over and heat welded to reinforce sides and help your banner maintain its shape. Hemming prevents your vinyl poster material from fraying. Combined with the use of grommets, these are recommended for outdoor banners.
Banner edges are folded over and heat welded to form a pocket. These allow poles or rope to be inserted into your banner, carrying its weight. Pole pockets can reduce creases and give a solid tensioned appearance.
Top 5 Vinyl Banner Printing Design Tips
Want to maximize your vinyl banner’s impact? Here are the top five practical vinyl banner printing design tips that will help you achieve this goal:
- Sizes matter. Vinyl banners are very cost-effective. Test out different sizes to see what works for you. Print on a smaller scale for enclosed spaces like counters, booths, and cubicles. Use larger dimensions for wider or more open spaces like huge walls or on the sides of buses, trucks, or trains.
- Colors are key. Choose your banner’s colors wisely. Too much may drown out your message. Too little will make vinyl posters dull and unappealing. Contrast your colors for better visibility.
- Graphics make it. Graphically appealing indoor banners or outdoor banners can create instant brand recall - 300% more as researches show. Add high-definition images of your target audience interacting with your brand. Make sure your logo is prominent.
- The text should linger. Keep your message short and sweet for easy recall. Include action words like ‘go’, ‘get’, ‘find’, or ‘visit’ to move your audience towards a decision..
- Location is critical. Everyone should see your vinyl banners. Place them in high-traffic areas that your target market frequents. Remove any obstructions that can block their view and ensure a clear line of sight from where it’s displayed.
Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
What are wind slits? What are those used for?
Wind slits are crescent-shaped cuts placed on vinyl banners to allow wind to pass through. These are used to reduce the wind load on the banner, especially in against strong wind gusts.
Can I order a custom banner size?
Yes, you can. We offer a large range of custom sizes suitable for most requirements. Choose your desired dimensions from the dropdown menu on the product page. If you don’t see the size you need from the available options, contact us so that we can help you.
Are vinyl banners waterproof?
Yes, they are. All three vinyl banner materials we use, 9 oz. mesh, 13 oz. standard, and 15 oz. premium, are waterproof. They can be displayed outdoors for years.
Can I print on both sides of the vinyl banner?
Yes. Our high-quality vinyl poster printing will allow you to print on both the front and the back side of your vinyl poster.
How much does a vinyl banner cost?
You can start printing 3" x 2" vinyl banners for the discounted price of $20.35/piece (originally $50.88/piece). Note that shipping is not included in this price. The total price will depend on your size, material, mounting options, and preferred printing turnaround time. Submit a custom quote if your preferred size is not available.
Can I use my own template to print vinyl banners?
Yes, we print customized vinyl posters with sizes as big as 8" x 20". You can easily upload artwork from your computer or drag and drop the files directly to the website. You also have the option to send your files via Dropbox, a file hosting service that allows you to securely manage and store your files.
We also have FREE templates readily available for you to download and use. All you have to do is click the ‘File Templates’ tab above.
Design and Create Your Own Banner Within Minutes
Need some help with designing your banner? This shouldn’t be a problem with our broad selection of banner design templates.
Choose from our collection of design templates and use it to create your own banner. These templates are free and easy to customize. To help you choose, just filter the banner templates by size, by industry (e.g. retail, food & beverages), by style (e.g. basic, corporate, or minimal), and other categories like birthdays, weddings, and holidays.
Custom Banners by Use Design Templates
Stumped for ideas? Browse ready-to-use design templates according to banner use. These templates are free and easy to edit on our online design tool.
Popular Banner Design Templates
Need some inspiration? Check out our most popular banner templates to help you get started. You can edit these templates to suit your message on our online design tool.
How to Use Our Online Design Tool in Creating Your Banners
Once you have selected your banner template, you will be redirected to our intuitive online design tool. Here’s how to use it in designing your custom banners:
- Step 1. Choose a banner template that you want to customize.
- Step 2. Start customizing your banner online. Type the text on the banner template and upload your photos logo or graphics.
- Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
Note: You can find the tools that you need for designing your banner on the Top Toolbar. Use them to crop your image, insert shapes and photos, add background color, and more.
If you also want to use images that look more professional, you may access our image library without exiting the design tool. Here, you can purchase licensed stock images that you can use to perfect your banner.
Visit our design templates page now to check out our wide selection of ready-to-print banners design templates!
Get FREE Vinyl Banner Printing Templates
Click the size below the download a ZIP file containing templates for that size in both horizontal and vertical orientation.