Step and Repeat Banners
- Feature your logo in event photos
- Choose from poly film or white vinyl
- With pole pockets or grommets option
Put Your Best Foot Forward With Step and Repeat Banners
Make sure your events look swanky and hip with step and repeat banners. Step and repeat banner printing is an inexpensive way to set the tone of your event while showcasing your company. Your brand is front and center because one or multiple logos are printed on them in a repeating pattern.
If you have an important fundraiser, press release, fashion show, or red carpet event, this is the perfect backdrop for you and your guests to take pictures. Highlight your logo and company name to boost your brand's presence. With step and repeat banners, you can capture precious moments while looking dazzling in all the event photos.
Materials Made for the Red Carpet
The first and most important thing you need to select is the banner material. Our step and repeat banner printing are offered in two materials:
- Premium 15 oz. vinyl features a smooth matte finish that shows your logo without the glare. This heavy-duty material is tear and mold-resistant and lasts up to 5 years outdoors.
- Standard 13 oz. vinyl is a durable and waterproof material that has more texture than premium vinyl substrate. Great for both indoor and outdoor use.
Sized for Superstars
Selecting the perfect size for your event is the first order of the day. You want a banner that is tall and wide enough to keep the edges from showing up in the photos but still fit the venue.
Our step and repeat banners are the perfect height at 8 feet tall, and these are the popular sizes:
- 10' x 8' is the popular choice because it is the widest size so a large group can fit in one photo. This is the best option for large outdoor events since there is more space available.
- 8' x 8' is suitable for taking photos of small groups. Two or three logos can fit this size.
- 8' x 5' is ideal for events with limited space or only photos of an individual or pair will be taken such as photo booths. This size can fit one or two logos perfectly.
Tip: You also need to consider the size of the logo you will use on the banner. Make sure they are small enough to fit in the frame regardless of how many people are being photographed. A good size is 9-11 inches wide and 5-7 inches tall. This will still show up clearly in photographs.
Step Up Your (Banner) Game
You can order your custom printed step and repeat banner by itself or get it with the optional telescoping stand. This adjustable stand is portable, lightweight, and comes with a carrying bag for easy storage.
To secure your step and repeat banner printing, choose from these mounting finishing options:
- Grommets – Add this if you need to use twist ties to attach your banner to a stand or the wall. These are located at the top and bottom of the printed banner.
- Hemming – This finish prevents the banner material from fraying.
- Pole Pockets – This is made by folding the banner edges to create a hole where you can insert the telescopic poles in to hold the banner in place.
How to Set-Up Step and Repeat Banners
Setting up your step and repeat banner is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Join the top horizontal telescopic poles together tightly before adjusting the connecting poles to the same length.
2. Fasten the bases to the vertical pole using the screws provided.
3. Extend the poles to make them the same height and lock them in place.
4. Adjust the poles so they are just past the banner length. Insert the top horizontal pole through the pole pocket.
5. Use the screw knobs to attach the top horizontal poles to the vertical poles.
6. Unroll the banner and insert the bottom horizontal poles in it.
7. Secure the bottom horizontal poles to the bottom of the vertical poles.
8. Check if the bases are secured to the poles before lifting the banner and stand.
Tip: Tighten the telescopic poles as needed to make the banner and stand taut. Make sure you don’t over tighten or it will be difficult to disassemble.
Read this article to learn more about step and repeat banners. Be sure to check us out frequently for incredible discounts for your step and repeat banner printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order only the banner?
Yes, you can. Choose ‘No Stands’ from the dropdown menu before proceeding with your other order details.
What is the standard size of a step and repeat banner?
Two sizes are standard for step and repeat banners. 8’ x 8’ is perfect to accommodate 1-4 people, while 8’ x 10’ is slightly larger for bigger groups. If you’re expecting a large number of guests, we recommend going for something longer like our 8’ x 20’ which is a popular choice for red carpet events.
How many grommet holes are made for step and repeat banners?
Grommet holes are placed every 2 feet along the horizontal edges of your banner. Please note that we don’t offer side grommets.
When will I receive my order?
This is dependent on your “printing turnaround time”. This is the number of days we need to produce your custom step and repeat banner printing. Holidays, weekends, and the shipping transit time is not included.
Can I have my artwork printed on the front and back of the banner?
Yes, you can have your artwork printed on just one side or both sides of the banner.
Design and Create Your Own Banner Within Minutes
Need some help with designing your banner? This shouldn’t be a problem with our broad selection of banner design templates.
Choose from our collection of design templates and use it to create your own banner. These templates are free and easy to customize. To help you choose, just filter the banner templates by size, by industry (e.g. retail, food & beverages), by style (e.g. basic, corporate, or minimal), and other categories like birthdays, weddings, and holidays.
How to Use Our Online Design Tool in Creating Your Banners
Once you have selected your banner template, you will be redirected to our intuitive online design tool. Here’s how to use it in designing your custom banners:
- Step 1. Choose a banner template that you want to customize.
- Step 2. Start customizing your banner online. Type the text on the banner template and upload your photos logo or graphics.
- Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
Note: You can find the tools that you need for designing your banner on the Top Toolbar. Use them to crop your image, insert shapes and photos, add background color, and more.
If you also want to use images that look more professional, you may access our image library without exiting the design tool. Here, you can purchase licensed stock images that you can use to perfect your banner.