- Hand Sanitizer Labels
Hand Sanitizer Labels
- Print on waterproof vinyl or BOPP
- Choose from over 20 sizes available
- Square, rectangle, circle, and oval labels
- Available in cut-to-size and roll format
- 1-day printing turnaround available
Create Reliable and FDA-Compliant Hand Sanitizer Labels
Print quality and cheap hand sanitizer labels in any shape, size, and material. 48HourPrint.com offers durable and waterproof options for any type of hand sanitizer bottle. Use your own label design or easily create one in minutes with our online design tool.
As establishments that were forced to close due to COVID-19 slowly reopen, business owners are taking precautionary measures to create a safer environment for their employees and customers. Hand sanitizers are hard to come by these days, but the liquor industry and some distillery companies are stepping up and creating alcohol-based alternatives to fill the demand.
Whether you’re a hand sanitizer manufacturer or a business preparing to reopen, you can print custom hand sanitizer labels for your brand at 48ourPrint.com.
Get discounts on your order of custom hand sanitizer labels when you order today. We can have them printed and ready for shipping in just 1 business day!
Customize Your LabelsWe offer a variety of customization options for you to create a design that suits your brand. We have sizes that range from 0.5” x 1” to 6” x 6”. Get your labels in square, rectangle, and oval shape and choose between cut-to-size or roll format.
Cut-to-size labels are cut separately according to their shape or size and delivered in stacks. To apply, simply bend and peel the labels one by one. For smaller quantities below 250 pieces, we recommend choosing cut-to-size labels. There are two (2) types of materials for cut-to-size hand sanitizer labels:
- White paper sticker is ideal for indoor use and comes in matte, gloss, or high gloss UV coating.
- White vinyl sticker is our most durable and waterproof label material. It comes in high-gloss UV coating that makes it resistant to high temperatures and outdoor elements.
Roll labels are a great choice if you need to apply labels quickly. We print and wrap them around a spool that fits most label dispensers, so they’re easier to peel off and apply on bulk items. Choose from three (3) types of materials for roll labels.
- White premium sticker is our indoor, non-waterproof option for roll labels. Just finish off with matte or gloss coating to add protection to your labels.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) is like plastic film and comes in white, clear, or silver metallic options. BOPP is the toughest roll label material because of its resistance to oil, moisture, and most chemicals.
- Estate adhesive paper is originally uncoated with a natural, textured feel. It comes in white vellum texture, white laid texture, and cream laid texture. You may choose to add matte coating for more protection.
What to Include in Your Hand Sanitizer LabelsCompanies that choose to temporarily manufacture hand sanitizers during the COVID-19 pandemic should follow the conditions and guidelines issued by the Food and Drug Administration. This is to help increase the availability of hand sanitizers and regulate manufacturing procedures for all companies.
Here are the most important FDA requirements to remember when printing hand sanitizer labels.
You need two (2) types of labels: the principle display panel and the drug facts panel.
Your principle display panel will be applied on the front side of the hand sanitizer bottle and should include:
- Your brand or company name
- Statement of identity of the product (Hand Sanitizer)
- The net weight of your product indicated in mL
Your drug facts panel should include more information about your product:
- Active ingredients listed in alphabetical order
- Purpose of the product
- Uses of the product
- Any specific warnings when the product should not be used, and or/if consumers should consult a doctor or pharmacist before using
- Dosage and usage instructions
- Storage instructions and places or conditions that are unsuitable or potential hazardous (e.g. flammable areas)
- Inactive ingredients
Provide the manufacturer and distributor name on the label as well. Include contact details such as a website, phone number, email address in case customers have any questions about the product.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Affordable and Long-Lasting PrintingWe offer cheap and durable printing options for any type of budget.
Gary’s Awesome Deals!
Get as much as 30% off on hand sanitizer labels
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the fastest printing turnaround time for hand sanitizer labels?
We offer one (1) business day printing for cut-to-size labels. Printing turnaround is the time it takes for us to print and have your order ready for shipping or pick up. This excludes delivery times. For example, if you choose 1-day printing, your order will ship or be ready for pick up in 24 hours.
We also offer 2, 3, and 5 business day printing turnaround. Please note that printing turnaround does not account for weekends or holidays.
Q: How do I create a custom label?
If you don’t have a design ready yet, you can make one using Create48, our easy online design tool. Follow these steps:
- Use the order calculator on the label page to indicate the size, material, and quantity of your print order. After, click “Design Online”.
- You will be redirected to the online design tool. The toolbar lets you search and upload images, add text, and change colors.
- Save your design and give the print job a name.
- Proceed by clicking “Check Out Now”.
- Fill out your shipping address and follow the rest of the checkout process.
Q: Is my artwork checked for errors before it is printed?
Yes, you can choose from two (2) proofing options. If you select “Print Right Away,” your file will get a 30-point human review to ensure technical quality. We’ll contact you immediately for any problems that can’t be fixed.
If you choose “I want a PDF proof”, you’ll receive a file for you to check and approve before we proceed to production.
COVID-19 Free Design Templates
Our print geeks have put together these free, ready-to-print templates you can use for your business. You can add your logo, change the text, and we’ll get it printed and on its way to you.
For more ready-to-print designs, visit our Design Templates page.