- Custom Packaging
- Spice and Herb Packaging
- Custom packaging for spices and herbs
- Preserve product freshness and aroma
- Print labels, pouches, bags, and more
- Free online design tool
- Fast printing turnaround options
- Branded pouches for your product
- Hang holes & tear notches
- Resealable options
Other Packaging Essentials
- Custom shapes & sizes
- Waterproof & long-lasting
- Matte, gloss, high-gloss UV coating
- Print patterns or your logo
- Eco-friendly & recyclable
- Choose from 7 sizes
Spice Packaging That Packs a Punch
Spice up your shelf presence with standout custom packaging. At 48HourPrint, we have a wide selection of spice packaging options to enhance your product. Whether you need to properly seal spices and herbs or to enhance the look of your existing product packaging, we have all kinds of custom print options you can choose from.
There are many methods to pack food products. But what’s the best packaging for herbs and spices?
Spices and herbs can last a long time and typically do not have expiration dates. However, seasoning can be considered unusable when they start to lose their aroma. Custom pouches are the most popular way to package seasoning to keep them fresh and aromatic even when in storage.
They’re made of heavy-duty barrier films that not only preserve your products, but also block moisture, oxygen, and any unwanted odors at bay.
At 48HourPrint.com, you can create custom pouches in any design you want. Just upload your design and choose from a wide variety of sizes, materials, and pouch styles to suit your product.
We even offer complimentary file checks to make sure your design will print accurately and according to your exact requirements.
Customize Spice and Herb Pouches Online
Choose between two (2) types of custom pouches: flat and stand-up.
- Flat pouches are ideal for low-quantity items and small samples. Spices are sold in small amounts, and this is a great option for customers who may want to try the product first before committing to a larger order.
- Stand-up pouches have an expanding bottom gusset that expands when it’s filled. This is a great alternative to spice bottles and jars that may take up too much space. Because these pouches stay upright, they are easily stored in the pantry and spice cabinet.
If you already have your own packaging for spices and herbs, we also offer some printing options to help you enhance your product.
Brand your packaging with stickers and labels. You can provide more product information and storage instructions using labels. We have a variety of indoor and outdoor materials you can customize in custom sizes, shapes, and protective finishes.
Add flair with hang tags and headers cards. For a touch of luxury, custom hang tags can be wrapped around the lid of your spice jar or bottle. If polymer bags are more your style, then header cards are an easy way to brand your herbs packaging.
Enhance the customer experience with branded packaging. Want to create a lasting impression? Package their purchases in branded gift bags, wrapping paper, and packaging tape. This helps boost brand recognition and pique the interest of potential customers.
Order packaging for herbs and spices at 48HourPrint.com today. Upload your ready-made design or try our easy-to-use online design tool. Our friendly print geeks can even proof your file for free at checkout.
Bulk Printing: Order More, Save More
Our cheap printing services allow you to create the perfect packaging to promote your brand, attract customers, and grow your business—all within your budget.
Enjoy even lower prices when you order your favorite print products in bulk. The more you print, the cheaper the price! You can order hundreds of custom packaging and we’d still provide consistent printing quality for every piece.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Quality Printing That Lasts
We offer quality printing and quick turnarounds for all your business needs.
Serious Savings and Discounts!
Save big and enjoy deals on all our popular print products.