- Durable, waterproof poly film material
- Ready in 48 hours
- Banner assembled to a stand & comes w/ a frame
Be On the Go With Retractable Banners
Retractable banner printing is a must-have for any convention, political campaign, trade show, or display. Retractable banners, or pull-up banners, retract in one smooth motion, allowing for compact storage and quick setup during indoor events.
High-Quality Materials That Get the Job Done
Your retractable banner design is printed on
13 oz. poly film, a durable, curl-resistant, and waterproof
material. The smooth, white surface showcases the design. It has a high
opacity that prevents the front from bleeding or showing on the light blocking
We only print on one side so you can set up the sturdy aluminum stand at the back.
For Good Measure
Choose from three standard sizes that suit both vertically or horizontally-oriented designs.
- 23.5” x 79” is our longest and thinnest design. Recommended for banners meant to be read from top to bottom.
- 33.5” x 79” is the most popular size among customers, as it provides ample width and a standout height. Ideal for a retractable pop-up banner with a large image and focused blocks of text.
- 47” x 79” is our widest size available, making it suitable for designs with text or visuals best read from left to right. It’s also recommended for retractable banners that have several images and other visual elements.
Assemble Your Roll-up Banner In 4 Steps
All pop-up banners are assembled to a durable, lightweight aluminum stand. Other parts such as the silver-colored header come in a bag for easy carrying and storage. Follow these four steps for a fast setup:
1. Place the base on the ground. Rotate its feet by 30 degrees.
2. Connect the poles then insert them in the slot found at the top area of the base.
3. Lift the header bar then pull the banner up from the base. Make sure to pull it from an angle. You’ll find this easier than pulling it perpendicular to the ground.
4. Insert the top header bar inside the slot at the end of the pole.
Retractable Banners - Frequently Asked Questions
How long do retractable banners last?Our retractable banners, along with the stands and accessories, last a minimum of five years with the proper care and maintenance.
Can I use the banner outdoors?Our retractable banners are recommended for indoor use. To ensure maximum protection during transport, all banners come with a travel bag. The 13 oz. poly film material is also waterproof and crease resistant in the event of other potentially damaging factors.
How fast can you process my order?We can print your retractable banners in 2 business days. This period is referred to as the printing turnaround time, which does not include shipping transit time, weekends, and holidays. The printing turnaround begins once you pay for your order and approve the proof.
How much does a retractable banner cost?Regular prices start at $198.94 for a 23.5” x 79” banner, $220.94 for 33.5” x 79”, and $309.33 for 47” x 79”. At the moment, we are offering them at 60% off!
What is the standard size for the retractable banner?Our retractable banner comes in three sizes: 23.5” x 79”, 33.5”x79”, and 47” x 79”.
Does my banner come with a stand?Yes, our banners come with a durable yet lightweight aluminum stand.
How long is the turnaround time?Our banners are ready for shipping in 4 business days, but we also have a rush option of 2 business days.
Design and Create Your Own Banner Within Minutes
Need help with designing you banner? For Vinyl Banners, you can choose from our wide selection of banner design templates. These are all free and easy to customize! We have multiple filters for our banner templates to help you choose.
For our other custom retractable banners, you can use our intuitive online design tool. Here’s how:
- Step 1. Choose a banner template that you want to customize.
- Step 2. Start customizing your banner online. Type the text on the banner template and upload your photos, logo, or graphics.
- Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
Note: You can find the tools that you need for designing your banner on the Top Toolbar. Use them to crop your image, insert shapes and photos, add background color, and more.
If you also want to use images that look more professional, you may access our image library without exiting the design tool. Here, you can purchase licensed stock images that you can use to perfect your banner.
Retractable Banner Layout Templates
Click the size below to download a ZIP file containing templates for that size in both horizontal and vertical orientation: