- Available in a variety of ready-to-mail sizes
- Choose from 3 thick & durable paper stocks
- Have your order ready in 1 business day
Postcard Printing That Boosts Your Promotional Power
Your message is only as powerful as your medium and postcard printing is a great, inexpensive way of delivering a targeted message. Go and get new customers by highlighting your brand’s offerings through discount deals, weekend sale announcements, website announcements, or store openings on your printed postcards.
Go Loud or Proud With Different Sizes
We offer several postcard sizes that let you custom fit each order according to your project’s requirements.
- 4” x 6” is our handiest and most affordable size. Ideal for informing a big crowd about a brand offer such as discounts or time-sensitive promos.
- 5” x 7” is big enough to make a statement but still handy enough for a customer to read or even keep before they visit your store.
- 5.5 ” x 8.5” is perfect for postcard designs that balance text with images or infographics.
- 6” x 9” lets a striking image of your new store or product take the centerstage on a print postcards.
Daring & Dependable Paper Stock
Choose from three thick, durable, and substantial cardstocks that withstand the possible wear and tear from mailing. Combined with the most appropriate coating surface, your printed postcards can easily make a big impression once customers receive your announcement.
- 14 pt. gloss is our most popular option, given its durability, flexibility, and distinct shine. Ideal for reaching out to several demographics when your business has a big announcement.
- 14 pt. high gloss provides additional protection for your images and text, especially when all the important information is on the front side of the postcards.
- 14 pt. high gloss UV front & uncoated back provides a writable back and an impactful front that is ideal for travel postcards.
- 16 pt. gloss offers additional durability in both coating and card material and is recommended for mailing bulk orders to a wide audience.
- 16 pt. matte is the alternative choice for those that need an elegant finish for easy reading on one or both sides of the postcards.
Postcards That Go the Extra Mile
Save yourself the trouble and have us deliver your custom postcards to a specific set of customers through direct mail or through our separate Every Door Direct Mail postcards service.
Direct Mail Services
Companies that need to target specific demographics based on location and income such as real estate, car, and charity companies will benefit from sending out direct mail postcards.
Small to medium businesses such as restaurants and retail stores that profit from volume should make a location-based announcement via EDDM. Every address will be touched.
We also ensure your order arrives crisp, clear, and fold free with shrink wrapping that protects every postcard during shipping. Print postcards with us today and upload your ready design online. Make sure to select the PDF proof option so you can check the file for errors before we proceed postcard printing.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: When should I expect my postcards to arrive?
A: “Printing turnaround” refers to the number of days allotted for producing your order. Expect to have your postcards ready in 48 hours, as our name promises, if you select this option during checkout.
Once you have approved the PDF proof online, your order will be shipped to the indicated address. Select the “Estimate Delivery Date and Shipping Cost” option below the online calculator to choose your preferred delivery date.
Q: Which sizes qualify for the USPS First-Class postcard mailing rate?
A: Our 4” x 6” size falls under USPS's First Class Postcard rate, while the 5” x 7” to 6” x 11” range will be charged the Letter Rate. Visit our direct mail or Every Door Direct Mail services (EDDM) pages to learn more about our postcard delivery services.
Q: Which materials are most resistant to the multiple handling expected during mailing and delivery?
A: 14 pt. cardstock with gloss or high gloss coating or 16 pt. cardstock in gloss or matte are all thick enough to resist wear and tear.
High gloss is abrasion resistant, while the gloss coating does not absorb fingerprint marks.
Q: Can you design the postcard artwork for me?
A: We currently do not offer design services. However, you can create your postcards using the online design tool on our website. Click Design Online, and you will be directed to a page where you can customize your artwork by uploading your images or choosing from the 90+ million stock images we offer. Once you are satisfied with your postcard design, click Proceed to Order to review your order and checkout.
Q: Do the postcards come with envelopes for mailing?
A: The postcards do not come with envelopes, but you can place a separate order for custom envelopes.
Q: Can I write at the back of the postcards?
A: Yes, we recommend choosing the 14 pt. high-gloss UV front and uncoated back paper stock. The uncoated back lets you write personalized messages, while the glossy front makes photographs and artworks look stunning—perfect for travel or food postcards.
Q: Can I upload my artwork later?
A: Yes, you can place an order now and upload your design once it’s ready. Click on Buy Now & Upload Later to checkout your order.
Q: Q: Do you offer custom sizes?
A: Although you will not find custom sizes on the product specs calculator, you can still print custom postcards. Click on Get a Custom Quote and choose the printing and finishing options on the page.
Click the size below to download a ZIP file containing templates for that size in both horizontal and vertical orientation: