Holiday Stickers and Labels
- Customize festive stickers and labels
- Sheet, roll, and cut-to-size
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Waterproof options available
- Fast printing turnaround
Popular Holiday Stickers
- Give your stickers a festive spin
- Choose cut-to-size or roll
- Heavy-duty sticker stock
- Easy to hand out
- Indoor and outdoor stickers
- 1-day printing turnaround
Popular Holiday Labels
- Cut-to-size or roll format
- Custom shapes and sizes
- Refrigerator-safe adhesive
- Next-day printing available
- Available in 4 shapes
- Protective coating options
Spread Good Tidings (and Save) With Holiday Sticker and Labels
The holidays are right around the corner! Avoid the hustle and bustle by custom printing holiday stickers and labels ahead of time. The busiest shopping days are ahead so best to get an early start. Change up your product stickers and labels by adding a festive twist. Adding a seasonal accent to your brand’s gift packaging instantly attracts attention and makes you more recognizable.
High Quality Materials for a Lasting Holiday Message
Getting an early start on your holiday stickers and labels means ensuring quality printing and durable materials that will survive shipping and storage in the next few months. 48HourPrint offers a wide range of sticker materials to suit your needs.
For cut-to-size stickers and labels, here are the available options and their best uses:
- White paper sticker is ideal for general indoor purposes. Use on products that do not need to be waterproof or require refrigeration.
- White vinyl sticker is one of our most durable sticker materials. It’s waterproof and resistant to scuffs and scratches. Perfect for outdoor exposure.
Roll stickers and labels offer more material options aside from white paper and white vinyl:
- BOPP, which stands for biaxially-oriented polypropylene, is an extremely durable film used for stickers and labels. It is waterproof, and resists oil and most solvents.
- Textured materials are available in white vellum, white laid, and cream laid. These all have a tactile feel which gives off a premium look. Best used for wine bottles, gourmet food, and other premium products.
Tried and True Templates
Whether you’re crafting a completely new artwork or just adding seasonal accents to an existing design, 48HourPrint’s online design tool, 48HourPrint’s Help Center.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Fast, Quality Printing that LastsWe offer quality printing and quick turnarounds for all your business needs.
Big Deals and Discounts!
Choose 48HourPrint.com and enjoy up to 30% off on stickers and labels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the difference between cut-to-size and roll?
We offer holiday stickers and labels in both cut-to-size and roll formats. Each of these formats have their own advantages over the other. Choose one that fits your needs better:
Cut-to-size is perfect for small quantity orders. They are manually applied. Since they are individually cut, handing them out as giveaways is easy.
Roll stickers are highly recommended for bulk orders. Rolls fit most label dispensers for fast, easy application.
Q: Will I save by bulk printing holiday stickers and labels?
Yes! The more you print, the more you’ll save on unit cost with holiday stickers and labels. Custom stickers, for example, come out to $0.95 apiece when you order 250. When you print 1,000 pieces on the other hand, the unit price is only $0.26 each. Printing in bulk ensures your marketing efforts are always cost-effective.
Q: How fast will I receive my holiday stickers and labels?
48HourPrint is not just our name, it's our guarantee. If your proof is approved by 8 p.m. EST, your order is guaranteed to go to print that evening and ship from our facility or be ready for pick up in 48 hours – or your order is free. Our 48-hour guarantee is two (2) full business days and does not include weekends and holidays.
Q: What are waterproof material options?
For holiday stickers and labels, waterproof options are white vinyl and BOPP.
Q: What file formats do you accept?
We prefer PDF files, but the following file formats are also acceptable: JPG, EPS, TIF, BMP, and PSD. Special fonts are already embedded in PDFs. If you’ll be using another format, we might request a copy of the font from you.