- Weatherproof vinyl material
- Available cut-to-size or spooled on a roll
- Quick printing turnaround
Elevate Your Branding With Vinyl Labels
Make your branding efforts count. Custom vinyl labels are extremely durable and will always look pristine even when exposed to the elements. Stick them on chilled bottled drinks without worrying about the ink running. Place them on walls or doors without the risk of the print fading under sunlight. Add them as a seal to your product packaging to deter tampering. Vinyl labels are a versatile branding tool that can be used almost anywhere, indoors or outdoors.
Our Strongest Adhesive Material
48HourPrint uses 4 mil. white vinyl, which is our strongest and thickest adhesive material. It is resistant to tearing, moisture, refrigeration, and fading. It is coated with a high gloss UV laminate that adds an extra layer of protection from scuffs and scratches. Our vinyl labels are designed to last. Print yours today!
Printing Vinyl Labels is as Easy as 1-2-3!
Ordering custom vinyl labels need not be a complicated affair. Gary and his friendly print geeks have streamlined the order process to make it as easy and straightforward as possible. Follow these three simple steps and you're set!
- 1. Choose your preferred format. Cut-to-size labels are ideal for small quantities or if you plan on giving them away during events or tradeshows. These have a bend-and-peel backing that makes it easy to apply to hand. Roll labels are perfect for bulk applications. You can use a label dispenser to rapidly apply labels on hundreds of products.
- 2. Select the shape and size. Choose from our four standard shapes or create a custom one by entering the exact measurements you require.
- 3. Upload your artwork if you already have one or create a new one with one of our free templates. You can also make one from scratch using our online design tool.
How much do custom vinyl labels cost?
The cost for custom vinyl labels depends on the size and quantity. You get better value by printing more labels as the cost-per-piece goes down significantly the more you order.
What's the minimum order quantity for custom vinyl labels?
For cut-to-size labels, the minimum quantity per order is 100 pieces. For rolls, the minimum is 250 labels.
Will vinyl labels stick on glass or metal?
Yes, they will. Please do keep in mind that vinyl labels are designed to stick permanently and can't be easily removed.
Can I get a free sample of vinyl labels?
Yes, you can request free samples of our print products. The sample kit will include a variety of high-quality substrates that we use, including paper, plastic, magnet, and sticker stocks.
How do I get a free file proof for my order?
When you're on the product page, click Upload Your Artwork and select I Want a PDF Proof as your proofing option. Once you submit your design, one of Gary's print geeks will send you a PDF proof for approval. Check the file thoroughly. Once you've approved the proof, we'll proceed with printing.
Vinyl Labels Template
Select your preferred label size below to download a ZIP file containing templates formatted in that particular size: