Tri Fold Brochures
- Most popular brochure folding option
- Also called Letter Fold or C Fold
- Available in 6 popular sizes
Tell Your Brand Story With Tri-Fold Brochure Printing
Convey your message with style, quality and versatility of a 48 Hour Print tri-fold brochure. A tri-fold brochure is a single sheet of paper folded into three parts. This is one of the most popular folding styles and with good reason. The way a tri-fold brochures unfolds is perfect for story-telling, making it a great way to share brand and product information in bite-sized pieces. Because of their slim profile, these brochures take up less counter space and are easier to hand out.
Create compact, portable pieces suitable for easy mailing and leave-behinds, and larger tri-fold brochures with room for expanded messages and big, bold graphics. Use a tri-fold brochure as an attention-getter in the waiting area of your lobby, at a point of sale location, or anywhere you might see potential clients.
When you place an order with 48HourPrint.com, you can feel confident that you are getting award-winning tri-fold brochure printing every time. Our online brochure printing service also comes with an industry-leading 48 Hour Turnaround Guarantee for quantities of 5,000 or fewer tri-fold brochures.
Paper Options for Every Purpose
Aside from the design and content of your brochures, another factor that plays a significant role in getting your message across is the choice of material. The type of paper can spell the difference in converting a sale or losing a customer. Each design element must work hand-in-hand in order to drive home the point you’re trying to get across. 48HourPrint.com’s tri-fold brochures are available in four different material options:
- 70 lb. Paper has twice the thickness of regular paper. It’s lightweight, affordable, and can be written on using a ballpoint pen or a permanent ink marker. These are best used for takeout menus especially for restaurants with a wide menu.
- 80 lb. paper has the same thickness of a magazine page. You can select between a matte coating or a gloss finish. Choose this material for general purpose use.
- 100 lb. paper is our most popular choice for brochure material. It’s light enough to easily leaf through but substantial enough to hold a premium look. Add a matte finish for an elegant, subdued look while a glossy coat best highlights image-heavy designs.
- 10 pt. cardstock is the thickest material available for brochures. Similar in feel to book covers, this is best suited for premium products and high-end goods, such as exclusive club memberships and extravagant gift packages.
How do I print a tri-fold brochure using my own design?
To create your own tri-fold brochure design, you can use our free online design tool. If you prefer creating one on your own, download the appropriately-sized template from the product page and create the artwork using the design application of your choice. The downloadable templates already have the bleed and trim areas marked for your convenience. For custom sizes, complete the order process first then you’ll receive a template with a dieline measured to your specifications. Once you’re satisfied with the design, save and export the file, then upload it on our website.
What tri-fold brochure size do you recommend?
The ideal tri-fold brochure depends on your purpose. The most popular one is 11” x 8.5”, which gives you a lot of space to clearly convey your message, while still being small enough to fit most coat pockets and long wallets.
Can I get a proof before proceeding with my order?
Yes, you can. When you go through our order process, you will see a prompt for proofing options. Tick ‘I want a PDF proof’ and we’ll send you a digital proof you can review your design and check that all the details are correct. Once you sign off on the proof, we’ll proceed to print your order.