Painted Edge Business Cards
- Sturdy 32 pt. cardstock
- Choose from 17 solid and metallic colors
- Thicker material shows more color and lasts longer
Show Your Colorful Side With Painted Edge Business Card Printing
Add more personality to your brand with painted edge business card printing. Vibrant colors always add another layer of interest to anything. Catch everyone's attention and impress them when you print colored edge business cards. Designers, photographers, and other creative professionals will appreciate these sleek, unique painted sides.
Strong Build Shows Brand Strength
An extra-thick stock is a perfect choice to print painted edge business cards on. It gives you an appearance of strength and high-end quality.
Our 32 pt. cardstocks:
- The thickest option for business cards
- Twice as thick as the 16 pt. cardstock
- Ability to withstand repeated handling
- Uncoated stock provides a more natural, luxurious finish
Show Your True Colors
With our awesome color selection below for painted edge cards, finding the right shade so your brand stands out will never be a problem.
- Proudly display your brand or company colors.
- For a brighter color output, use a complementary color to your card design.
- Choose from Blue, Brown, Orange, Pink, Red, Turquoise, Yellow.
- Go sophisticated, sleek, or modern.
- Metallic edge catches the light for added shimmer.
- Pick from Metallic Blue, Metallic Gold, Metallic Green, Metallic Hot Pink, Metallic Orange, Metallic Purple, Metallic Yellow.
Push It to the Edge
Make sure you maximize your painted edge business card printing. Here’s how:
- Create Stronger Branding. If your business features one color, print painted edge business cards to highlight your brand color.
- Showcase Your Creativity. A strip of color on your business card adds a fun element to your transactions. It also highlights your imagination.
- Increase Visibility. Most business cards are almost all white. Draw attention to your stack with colored edges. Prospective customers will more likely pick up your cards anywhere you display them.
Custom colored edge business cards help you present yourself well to your prospective customers.
Download our business card templates to help you create an effective design. These layout templates also help make your printing experience smoother.
What does “turnaround time” refer to?
“Turnaround time” is the number of business days needed to produce your approved artwork. Weekends, holidays and shipping time are not included in this estimate.
Can I put my design on both the front and back of painted edge business cards?
Yes. You can choose to have your design printed only on the front, but we suggest you maximize the space and print on both the front and back.
My business card size isn’t offered for painted edge business card printing. Do you accept custom orders?
If your preferred size is not available on our online calculator, you can request a custom quote here.