Metallic Sell Sheets
- Engage sale prospects effectively
- Sturdy 16 pt. gloss cardstock feels premium
- High-gloss spot UV available
Make Your Pitch Shine With Metallic Sell Sheet Printing
Make a brilliant first impression when you are trying to close a sale with metallic sell sheets printing. Sell sheets let you economically market your brand and products.
Use them to educate your customers about the features and benefits of each of your products and services. Hand them out at trade shows, marketing events, and conferences. This handy piece of paper will keep your target audience engaged and make them take action.
Take the Lid Off Metallic Printing
A white and black piece of paper will never stand out. Add some metallic shine and you are sure to capture your audience.
Each metallic print goes through this process:
- Material choice – A heavy duty 16 pt. gloss cardstock is the perfect material for this type of printing because of it’s thick and sturdy characteristics.
- Silver layer – Silver ink is applied to the material.
- CMYK layer. Colored ink is then printed on top of it. The end result is a metallic finish that glows when light hits it.
Tip: You can take any CMYK color and turn it metallic for a fun and bold twist to the usual gold, silver, and bronze shades. You can even turn any gradient into metallic for an added layer of interest.
Get Down to the Basics
Understand the basics of metallic sell sheet printing to help you create the best sell sheet for your specific application:
- Sell Sheet Sizes. 9 sizes are available from the popular 4” x 6” size to as large as 8.5” x 11”.
- Spot UV. Increase the shine by adding spot UV on key areas of your design. The high-gloss finish puts a spotlight on your marketing sell sheet.
- Printing Side. Choose from one side to add your design and information. If you have a lot to say, then print metallic on both sides of your sell sheets to maximize the space available.
Tip: Create high contrast, texture, and depth by adding spot UV beside your metallic accents. Just make sure these two elements do not overlap each other.
Seal the Deal
What you put on your sell sheets will determine your success rate. Here are some tips on how to make sure you seal the deal every time:
- Decide on your selling point. The most effective sell sheet focuses on the benefits of using a product. What problems are you solving for them? The key selling feature should communicate this.
- Create a catchy headline. Once you have decided on your selling focus, start working on a headline that will captivate your target audience. Make sure the wording clearly captures what your message is all about.
- Utilize bold visuals. You need to use strong visuals that make sense in your sell sheet design. The images you include should be clear, professional, and high resolution. Also make sure that they are connected to the accompanying content.
- Remove That Wall (of Text). The fastest way to lose a reader’s interest is a page full of text. Break down your content into sections and bullets. This makes it easy to scan and read at a glance. Short and sweet is the way to go.
- CTA. Include a call-to-action that will guide the person reading on what steps to take after. Strategically place metallic print accents so your CTA will glow.
Check out these other great marketing ideas for more ways to optimize your metallic sell sheet printing. Once you decide what to include in your sell sheets, download our sell sheet templates for layout guidelines that will help keep your project on schedule.
Are metallic ink printing and foil stamping the same?
No, they are not. They do produce a similar metallic effect but there is a limited color option for foil stamping. The color choices in metallic ink printing is endless.
What is “printing turnaround”?
This is the number of days that we need in order to print metallic sell sheets. In this case, your order will be ready for shipping in 6 business days. This count does not include holidays and weekends.
What is spot UV?
This finish is made from a clear gloss that is hardened and dried using ultraviolet light. This casts a bright sheen and creates a tactile surface.
Metallic Sell Sheets Templates
Click the size below to download a ZIP file containing metallic sell sheets templates for that size in both horizontal and vertical orientation.