- Print custom shapes and sizes
- Cut-to-size and roll options
- Fast printing turnaround
Die-Cut Stickers for Standout Shapes
Make them go ‘wow’ with die-cut stickers. Print stickers in the exact shape of your company name or logo to leave a lasting impression. Highlight specific design elements that ensure brand recall and awareness. Print individually-cut stickers to give away for viral guerilla marketing or opt for rolls to rapidly apply stickers on hundreds of products.
Try die-cut sticker printing with 48HourPrint today!
Printing Die-Cut Stickers Step-by-Step
Interested in ordering custom die-cut stickers but don’t know where to start? Gary and his friendly print geeks will help you out! The whole process is simple and should take you no more than a couple of minutes.
Choose cut-to-size or roll sticker format. To help you choose what format works best for your needs, think about your sticker application.
Cut-to-size stickers are individually cut per piece and delivered to you in stacks. This format is better for smaller quantities and stickers made for giveaways.
Roll stickers on the other hand, are perfect for bulk orders. They are printed and wrapped around a cardboard spool which helps with faster application, with or without a sticker dispenser.
Select a shape and size. We offer square, rectangle, circle, oval, arch, hexagon, heart, and starburst shapes for both cut-to-size and roll stickers. Custom shapes are also available if you have specific dimensions in mind. With the custom option, we’ll cut right to the shape of your artwork, whatever that design may be.
Pick the material that suits your needs best. We offer a wide variety of both indoor and outdoor materials to print your die-cut stickers on.
- White paper is strictly for indoor use. It has a writable surface for scribbling addresses and personalized notes.
- White vinyl is waterproof and holds up well for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Premium sticker paper is our most popular material. It has a semi-gloss finish and is best used for general indoor applications.
- BOPP is a durable gloss laminated polypropylene material that resists tears, moisture, and refrigeration.
- Textured material is ideal for premium goods. It is available in cream and white variants.
Add protective coating. Choose from gloss, matte, or high gloss UV. A matte finish has muted colors and minimizes glare. Gloss makes colors pop while high gloss makes it even more vivid while adding a protective layer to prevent scuffs and scratches.
Lastly, some die-cut sticker printing tips:
- 1. If you’ll be using a label dispenser, choose the correct unwind direction of your roll sticker.
- 2. Choose the quantity you need. The more stickers you print, the more you save!
- 3. Select the printing turnaround based on your deadline. This is the time it takes to print your order and does not include weekends, holidays, and transit time.
- 4. Upload your own artwork or create your own using our online design tool. You can also complete the order process and opt to upload your design at a later date.
What is the difference between die-cut stickers and kiss-cut stickers?Both are the same once applied, but their difference is with the printing process. When printed, die-cut stickers are trimmed by cutting through the sticker and paper backing, so they come in the exact shape of your design. Kiss-cut stickers initially come in a square shape, but your exact shape and design will only be cut through the adhesive, not the backing. When you peel off the kiss-cut stickers, the backing around your sticker shape stays intact.
What’s the largest size you can print for custom die-cut stickers?For cut-to-size, we can print die-cut stickers as large as 17.5” x 12”. For roll format, the largest we can print is 6” x 12”.
When will I receive my custom die-cut stickers?You can view the estimated shipping time on the product page itself. Click Estimate Delivery Date & Shipping Cost and type in your ZIP code. You’ll be presented with the different dates and shipping costs possible for your order.
How can I save more with my die-cut sticker order?The best way to save with custom sticker orders is to order in bulk. The more die-cut stickers you print, the more you save on the unit cost of each sticker.
Which sticker materials are waterproof?The available waterproof material for cut-to-size stickers is white vinyl. While for our roll stickers, BOPP is your best choice. Both materials are resistant to tears, water, and UV exposure.
Custom Die-Cut Stickers Layout Templates
Click the size below to download a ZIP file containing templates for that size in both horizontal and vertical orientation. You can also complete the order process and we’ll send you a template with the exact specifications of your die-cut sticker.