Custom Label Printing
- Choose cut-to-size, rolls, or sheets
- Waterproof materials available
- Customizable shapes & sizes
- Flexible order quantities
- Fast printing turnaround
Custom Labels for Everyone
- Individually cut in 4 shapes
- Gloss, matte, or high-gloss UV
- Rounded corner option
- Choose from 5 label sizes
- Printed on 8.5” x 11” adhesive paper
- Up to 30 labels per sheet
- Eye-catching shiny surface
- Works with any color
- Durable, self-adhesive paper
- Choose cut-to-size or roll
- Standard & custom shapes
- Durable, high-quality materials
Bring Something New to the Table With Custom Label Printing
Step up your packaging game and take products to the next level with custom label printing. Boost your image and raise awareness with colorful, professionally printed labels.
Custom labels come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to place on your product packaging. Whether it’s jars, bottles, boxes, or bags, sticking a bright, shiny label on it will make a huge difference in attracting attention and creating a memorable impression.
Maybe you’re piloting a new run or sticking labels to thousands of products on the assembly line; you can count on 48HourPrint as your go-to online printing provider for cheap labels. Choose cut-to-size labels and print as few as 25 pieces, or order rolls in bulk up to 100,000.
Popular Picks for Custom Label MaterialsNot all labels are made the same. Specific needs and specific uses call for specific materials to get the job done. Some excel indoors, some stand up best to the rigors of the outdoors, while some are chill with being refrigerated. Here are some of our most popular materials and where they shine brightest:
- White premium paper sticker is our most popular label material. Perfect for products that will be displayed on a shelf and won’t be exposed to water or moisture.
- White vinyl is one of our most durable label materials. It is tear-proof and waterproof. Its flexibility and hardiness makes it an excellent choice for both indoor and outdoor use.
- BOPP, which stands for biaxially-oriented polypropylene, is a plastic film perfect for labels. Aside from being waterproof and resistant to oil, it is also non-toxic, making it the ideal choice for food labels.
- Textured paper comes in cream laid, white laid, and white vellum. Each of these has a unique texture that looks and feels luxurious. Textured labels are best used for wine bottles, gourmet jars, and other premium products.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Durable Printing MaterialsWe offer cheap labels in high-quality materials that won’t easily tear. Aside from premium sticker paper and textured paper, we also use waterproof materials such as vinyl and BOPP for our labels.
Great Deals Available DailyYou can get up to 65% discount on our products and printing services. Visit our homepage daily to get updated on the latest deals and savings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long before I receive my custom labels?
You can view an estimated delivery date on the product page by clicking ‘Estimate Delivery Date & Shipping Cost’. You’ll be prompted to enter your ZIP code, after which you’ll see the different shipping options available for your order, as well as the estimated dates of arrival.
Q: How much does it cost to print custom labels?
The cost of custom label printing depends on size, materials, and quantities. The more you print, the bigger the savings. Take a roll of custom labels, for example. If you print 250 pieces sized 2” x 2”, each one will cost $0.70. If you print 1,000 pieces on the other hand, each label will cost $0.19 instead.
Q: Can I use my own design to print custom labels?
Yes, you can. You can upload your own artwork in the product page right before ordering. Download the template with the correct size and edit using your preferred design program.
You can also use our online design tool, Create48, to create your artwork. Choose from hundreds of free templates and customize as you see fit.
Q: Do I get a free sample before I pay for my order?
Yes, you can. You can request a sample kit online and see for yourself the premium materials that we use with our custom labels. We’ll also include in the kit other samples of high-quality substrates, including paper, plastic, magnet and sticker stocks.
Q: What file types do you accept?
PDF is ideal but we also accept files saved in AI, JPG, PSD, and PUB formats.