Business Hours Signs
- Prominently display your store hours
- Print on vinyl banners or window clings
- High-quality, outdoor-proof materials
- Quick printing turnaround options
- Free online design tool
Custom Business Hours Signs
- Decorate your store windows
- Removable and repositionable
- Clear and white cling options
Business Hours Signs: Communicate Your Store Operations
Sometimes a simple sign or message is all it takes for customers to visit your store. One of the most essential promotions you can use for your store is a business hours sign. By letting patrons know your operating times, they can plan their next trip to your store and even as part of their daily routine.
At 48HourPrint.com, we offer store signs and banners you can personalize to suit your brand. Wherever you want to display your store hours, our wide selection of signage and customization options will suit any application.
Vinyl Banners and Window Clings Are Our Most Popular Choices for Business Hours Signs
If you need something versatile, custom vinyl banners can be used for multiple locations like your storefront, interiors, and even in public spaces in the neighborhood to boost visibility.
Aside from communicating store schedules, vinyl banners can also be used for:
- Grand openings
- Special offers and discounts
- New product announcements
Vinyl banners come in three (3) material options:
- Standard 13 oz. vinyl – An economical yet durable option that can last between 3 to 5 years with proper care. It comes in a matte finish for great visibility even when exposed to bright light.
- Premium 15 oz. vinyl?- Also comes with a matte finish to show your design without the glare. This heavy-duty banner is puncture-resistant and mold-resistant and can last from 5 to 7 years in the outdoors.
- 9 oz. mesh vinyl – Tear-resistant and perfect for windy locations. This mesh material has small holes that allow wind to pass through.
If you don’t have enough space for banners, window clings not only make use of blank window space but can also spruce up your storefront. They easily attract the attention of passerby and pedestrians.
Window clings are also suitable for:
- Restaurant menus
- Bestselling products
- Sales and special offers
Window clings come in two (2) types:
- White Static Cling?– Printed on a white base surface that makes designs extra vivid. These window decals work best for ads that need clear-cut text or pricing.
- Clear Static Cling?– Perfect for glass windows to achieve that clean, and see-through effect. Ideal for logos, design icons, and branding accents.
For other store hour signs, try retractable banners, A-frame signs, and aluminum signs. You’ll surely find the right type of sign for your business with 48HourPrint.com’s wide selection of large format print products.
Customize Signs for Store Hours With 48HourPrint.com
We don’t just offer high-quality products. We make printing quick, hassle-free, and fun! Here are more reasons why 48HourPrint.com is the best choice for custom printing.
Easy CustomizationOur product order calculator immediately shows what customization options are available for your product. You can simply select your banner or sign’s size, materials, and other printing specifications to suit your branding and design.
Quick Printing TurnaroundsVinyl banners and window clings can be printed and ready for shipping in just 24 hours. We offer guaranteed turnaround on all our standard products. These are included as part of our standard pricing – with no hidden charges! Learn more about our 48HourPrint.com guarantee.
Free desigD Tool and Print TemplatesGot a press-ready file? Simply upload it on the website. If you don’t have a design yet, we also offer free-to-download print templates and editable designs you can quickly edit on our online design tool.
Complimentary File CheckWe like to have fun but we’re serious about the quality of our printing. Our print geeks can review your design file for any technical errors, free of charge! This allows you to make any revisions before your pay and your order goes into production.
If you have questions, our team is available to assist you. You can reach us through our live chat support or call us at 800-844-0599 from Monday through Friday.
Free Design Templates
Ready to get started? We also offer free design templates you can quickly customize using our online design tool.
How to Use Our Online Design Tool to Create Your BannersBrowse professionally designed banner design templates and choose which one you’d like to use. You can filter designs by size, industry, and style.
Step 1. Select your banner template and click Customize.
Step 2. Start customizing your banner online. Type the text on the banner template and upload your photos, logo, or graphics.
Note: You can find the tools that you need for designing your banner on the Top Toolbar. Use them to crop your image, insert shapes and photos, add background color, and more.
If you also want to use images that look more professional, you may access our image library without exiting the design tool. Here, you can purchase licensed stock images that you can use to perfect your banner.
Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
Visit our design templates page now to check out our wide selection of ready-to-print banner design templates!
Frequently Asked Questions
What vinyl banner size should I order?
It’s best to measure the available space first before deciding on your banner size. Here are the most popular banners sizes you can choose from:
- 4 ft. x 2 ft. – Compact size and ideal for smaller storefronts.
- 6 ft. x 3 ft. – Ideal for bigger promotions and more information.
- 5 ft. x 10 ft. – For maximum visibility in busy and crowded locations.
Can I print on both sides of the vinyl banner?
Yes, you can print on both sides of vinyl banners. Be sure to select Front and Back on the Printed Side dropdown in the order calculator.
How do I get my design proofed for free?
When you upload your banner design on the website, select I want a PDF Proof and our print geeks will email you with a PDF for your review. After approving your digital proof via email and confirming your payment, we will proceed with printing.