- Business Cards
- Business Card Maker
Business Card Maker
- Create a business card as unique as your brand
- Stand out with custom shapes and sizes
- Customize with easy-to-follow business card templates
Business Card Maker: Make Custom Business Cards Online at a Discount
Custom business cards are an effective way to reinforce the branding of your business. Creating a unique business card that represents your awesome brand is crucial if you want to stand out and stay memorable.
Use our free business card maker to set yourself and your brand apart from the competition.
How to Use the 48HourPrint.com Business Card Maker
To create custom business cards using our free business card maker, follow these steps:
- Go to Business Card Designs page.
- Search through our massive collection of business card design templates and select one to customize.
- The business card maker opens where you can upload images, search from 90+ million stock images, and customize your business cards to your heart’s content.
Why Print With 48HourPrint.com?
Free Downloadable TemplatesYou can customize business cards using your own design tools. Just download one of our free layout templates. The design-free templates include predefined guidelines for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Publisher, QuarkXpress, CorelDraw, and Freehand.
Big DiscountsThe guidelines indicate bleed, safety, and trim specifications. Following them helps eliminate pre-press problems and keeps your print job on schedule.
Q: Where do I find the free downloadable templates for business cards?
- Go to the Business Card Printing page and select the type of business card you’re designing.
You can choose from shapes (like circle or square), premium finishes (such as foil and silk), and more.
- On the selected business card page, scroll down to find the Layout Templates tab.
- Download the ZIP file based on the desired size of the business cards.
Q: How fast can I get my business cards printed?
Some business cards are printed in one business day. It’s important to know that printing turnaround is the time it takes to produce your order. You can quickly get an estimate of the delivery date when you select your printing options.
Q: Is there a minimum quantity of business cards to qualify for an order?
That depends on the type of business card. You can order as few as 25 business cards in custom shapes. Other types, like custom business cards come in quantities of 100. Some premium business cards, such as foil, require a minimum of 500 cards per order.